periods?

jelly baby

Reaction score
hey everyone.

This is a bit long but ....

I have posted on here about my periods before. About 7 months ago i started to get two periods a month for around 3 months. At the time i was taking the pill so i went to the doctors ( just over a month into having two periods) and they changed my pill but i contuined having two periods, so after 3 months of of having two periods a month i stoped taking it. I know it takes a while for your body to get used to not taking the pill,so i missed a period and thought nothing of it, i came on as normal the month after althongh it was VERY heavy but i put this down to missing a month. Sence then iv have not had a period for 3 months. I have been to my doctors but they didnt help just like they didnt when i was having two a month.
I have done a pregnancy test it came back negitive.
Has anything like this happened to anyone? Or does anyone know what it might be ?
Thank you for reading this and helping me :) xx

I just went three months without a period. I ended up with a very heavy period this month. I am hoping my body is figuring itself out now. My doctor wasn't very helpful either. Wish I could give you some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->