Pesto Salmon, new potatoes and vegetables

CurlySue

P.I's Mummy
Reaction score
This can be done with either Sundried Tomato Pesto or Original Green Pesto and tis the most simple dish in the world.

1. Get a bit of tinfoil and a fillet of salmon. Smother the fillet of salmon in green pesto (or alternatively red sundried tomato pesto with chopped red sundried tomatoes and a bit of garlic), wrap it up like a parcel and stick it in the oven, 200 degrees, for 20 minutes.

2. Get your new potatoes and boil them. Stick in a little nub of butter and a spoonful of the same pesto you put on your salmon (i.e. the red or the green). Let the butter melt. Cover the potatoes nicely.

3. Cook your veg and stick it on the side of the plate!

If you want it a bit crunchy and you are using green pesto, put some breadcrumbs on the top of the salmon. Just a little addition if you fancy it!!!

Takes 20 minutes and is delish!!!

yum that sounds gorgeous! I love pesto:)

It's gorgeous. I just had it for my tea. There's this gorgeous sundried tomato pesto that they do in Tescos (and probably in other places but that's where i got it) and if you chop up sundried tomatoes and stick them on it with chopped garlic it's just mouth watering. The new potatoes taste gorgeous with a bit of the same flavour on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->