Pet baby hates?

he's allowed out in my grandmothers garden but her fence is 6 foot high and noone can see in and noone can get in our out other than through the backdoor DS is allowed out there is summer which is fine as can see him from huge living room windows but even if nursery i never used to let him off the nursery grounds the nursery talked me into it and they are meant to report where he goes what he does and they don't now which upsets me :(

DS had breathing issues when he was little so always scared something will happen again

When people lecture me on why i should breast feed and make me feel like a shit mother for not doing so and not wanting to do so with baby #2.
When i see a 4 year old running around the mall wit a soother in its mouth. Your kid can talk, it can understand it's time to loose the soother.
When people call it a "Binkie"
When parents try to 1up you "Well little suzie can sing the ABC's and shit rainbows".
When people say their kid is 29 months. NO, He's 2 and a half!
are you going to keep counting months till the kid is 15?
When people who aren't parents are quick to judge!

oooooooohhhh you're so right!!! I get so annoyed when parents count months and their child is clearly in the years range. It also gets confusing! I've had a woman tell me her daughter was 38 months old.. -.-

There was a woman that came into a store I was in- she said "Is it okay if I nurse my baby girl in here?" The store owner says "Sure, how old is she?" The Mom answered "61 months, we are going to start weaning at 64." WTF? Super awkward moment...

When people lecture me on why i should breast feed and make me feel like a shit mother for not doing so and not wanting to do so with baby #2.
When i see a 4 year old running around the mall wit a soother in its mouth. Your kid can talk, it can understand it's time to loose the soother.
When people call it a "Binkie"
When parents try to 1up you "Well little suzie can sing the ABC's and shit rainbows".
When people say their kid is 29 months. NO, He's 2 and a half!
are you going to keep counting months till the kid is 15?
When people who aren't parents are quick to judge!

oooooooohhhh you're so right!!! I get so annoyed when parents count months and their child is clearly in the years range. It also gets confusing! I've had a woman tell me her daughter was 38 months old.. -.-

There was a woman that came into a store I was in- she said "Is it okay if I feed my baby girl in here?" The store owner says "Sure, how old is she?" The Mom answered "61 months, we are going to start weaning at 64." WTF? Super awkward moment...

WOW. . . Awkward!!!

wow thats weird in my eyes my son is that age and well i dunno lol

Don't get me wrong....BF is a good thing, but when the Mom sat on the bench and her daughter walked over, sat down and lifted her shirt....the clerk's face was priceless!

ha ha i bet i get breast milk is good and all although it doesn't have even slightly enough calcium a growing child needs why not express?

wow thats weird in my eyes my son is that age and well i dunno lol

Exactly! I have 4&6 year old boys, and I don't even want them to walk in the bathroom when I'm getting out of the shower! :haha:

I think if your kid can say the sentence "mom i'm thirsty" . . . They're a little old to be on the boob!

agree about the shower/bath thing my son is talking bums lol he says a lady has a front bum and a back bum don't have the heart to correct him lol :D

but i have a little fear of teeth, DS was Express feed and breast feed he was premmie so he was tube feed for a while too with EBM but wouldn't do it now even more so since i am having a baby etc weird BF DS and new baby i think it almost baby's them?

Uh thats wrong... not only breast feeding someone who can make a sandwich, but then saying 61 months old?? FFS

I guess different strokes for different folks....It's just not something that I could do for over 5 years (not 60 months :haha:).

agree about the shower/bath thing my son is talking bums lol he says a lady has a front bum and a back bum don't have the heart to correct him lol :D

but i have a little fear of teeth, DS was Express feed and breast feed he was premmie so he was tube feed for a while too with EBM but wouldn't do it now even more so since i am having a baby etc weird BF DS and new baby i think it almost baby's them?

I try very hard to teach them the right words for our parts, But can not help but laugh when my son says oh ok so Bella has a baginia and I have a weenus?

I try very hard to teach them the right words for our parts, But can not help but laugh when my son says oh ok so Bella has a baginia and I have a weenus?

OMG! Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

You can't really feel teeth, I couldn't anyway - Joe had four by the time he stopped.

It sounds like the lady in question is a little reluctant to let her 'baby girl' grow up!

I hate how because I'm pregnant now that nearly every guy I work with thinks it suddenly appropriate to comment on the size of my boobs! Yeah I know they're massive but please don't feel the need to make everyone else in the vicinity aware of that too!

I hate how because I'm pregnant now that nearly every guy I work with thinks it suddenly appropriate to comment on the size of my boobs! Yeah I know they're massive but please don't feel the need to make everyone else in the vicinity aware of that too!

No kidding! Hello! My eyes are up here. I do have to say though, I love how awesome mine look while pregnant! :holly: HAHAHA!!!!

I cant imagine having a child that age still BF. I think it would cause the child to be embarrassed once the realise it isn't something most do or when someone made fun of her.

How can one keep track at 61? I am losing count now between 20-22 months, I mean I really dont know lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->