Peter Andre The Next Chapter x

S

SummersMummyx

Anyone else a fannn?
Team Price Or Team Andre??
Personally i think i like Katie Price moreeeee. BUTT i think Pete is such an amazing daddy, just watching the next chapter now on itv2!
Junior & Princess are adorable!! :) xx​

I HATE Katie Price with a passion. She seems like she would ditch her kids for a well paid photoshoot anyway. I love Peter Andre, I think he is so genuine and I love seeing him with his kids. They're gorgeous

i loved them as a couple but think shes been a bitch since split, hes gooooooooooooorge :D

I always watch their programs, was a shame about the split though but Pete seems like such a brilliant Dad x

I HATE Katie Price with a passion. She seems like she would ditch her kids for a well paid photoshoot anyway. I love Peter Andre, I think he is so genuine and I love seeing him with his kids. They're gorgeous

WSS :D xx

Team Andre! I admire the fact hes not rushed into another relationship and put the kids first everytime. KP strikes me as a very needy self obsessed woman. Still dont think shes happy with the Reidinator :D

Team Andre! I admire the fact hes not rushed into another relationship and put the kids first everytime. KP strikes me as a very needy self obsessed woman. Still dont think shes happy with the Reidinator :D

Couldn't of said it better myself. So agreed! x

TEAM ANDRE :D he seems like such an amazing dad and an all round genuine nice guy.
Katie Price is a douche though, would eat her own s**t for publicity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"