Peter Barlow - Should he or shouldn't he?

Leanne definatley not cruella de carla!!

Leanne has stood by him through thick and thin (even though she had a fling), and he should also think about his child in this and what upset it would cause him more than anything else!

Wasn't he a bigamist ages ago? Maybe he should be again then he can choose both :D (not watched corrie in eons) xx

I have to agree there! I cant see Carla bringing up Simon as her own like Leanne does anyway. The poor kid has been through enough already with Lucy (his bio mum) and everything.

Wasn't he a bigamist ages ago? Maybe he should be again then he can choose both :D (not watched corrie in eons) xx

Yes he was! I think it was Shelley and Lucy (Simons mum). Now he is back in the two women situation again :dohh:

Carla, shes much more interesting then Leanne, TBH I find her really boring. Also I don't think he should stay with Leanne just because of Simon, its obvious he doesn't Love her and hasn't for a while. :)

Hes more suited with Carla, Leanne is a big nag, why does she always dress in 90's clothing too! :D

As it's not real i don't care :xmas13:

V xxx

My DH hates Leanne :haha: He says he doesn't like looking at her miserable face every episide :dohh:

i feel really sorry for carla in this situation cause she has been in love with him for ages and its not her fault after all u cant help who u fall in love with and peter is just being a prick stringing them both along holly2234 ur right the writers are just repeating themselves

^^ I feel sorry for Carla too, even more so because of what shes been through lately. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Leanne though, she really irritates me. :)

snap lol not sure why tho lol and poor wee simon he would be better off without peter

I put Leanne only because she's doing her best to make Simon happy and being a brilliant mother to him which must be hard!

But.. Peter and Carla are suited, and would make better tv.. But I'd hate to see a family break up (I get to attatched to the soaps:haha:)

I can't really see peter and carla together, well not on the street, maybe if they jetted off together it might be good. I opted for Leanne but I'm only picking her because she's like a mum to simon - I don't think peter really loves her.

I picked Carla and I think he should too!

Leanne has stood by him through a lot but I don't think he's ever really forgiven her for what she did with Nick, or at least he obviously doesn't feel the same way about her anymore.

I wouldn't normally pick the other woman but she shouldn't have cheated on him. Karma and all that! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->