Peterborough/Kings Lynn??

Elli21

Reaction score
I live in the middle of these places..so thought it would widen my range lol.

Anyone close?

I live a bus ride from Peterborough, and do like to go shopping there, although haven been in what seems ages. :D

hi,

i live a mile from peterborough town center. more than happy to meet up with anyone, only thing is it has to be around nursery/school times or i have 2 monsters with me. number 3 not here yet!

well i live about 20 minute car journey from both kings lynn and peterborough...
would love to meet some girls from here!

i dont drive so i have to use buses or taxi's if not too far.

I live 20 mins away from Peterborough by car, mum of a 10 months old. Would love to chat to some mums round here! Feel free to PM me or add me on msn :D

hia huns. I live between peterborough and kings lynn. To say exacly i live in long Sutton.

Hi all I live in Peterborough, about 1 mile from the centre :)

i live in peterborough about 2mile from the town center.. Roxy you live the westwood,gunthorpe ect side of town or the woodston/orton side?

hi, i live in March, not far from either and im TTCing and wud love to meet and chat!
lou x

I live in March too :) U girls want to have a meet?

wow, cant belive ur from march aswell!
we have to arrange a meet!
lou x

i live in peterborough would like to chat to other mums from peterborough

oh cool im new to the site just thought i say hi. im michelle im a new mum got 6 week old boy ryan. how are you? how many kids have you got

okay so this post is kinda old but im in Peterborough too! where are all u other boro people?!

i'm in paston, peterborough, got 3 boys 6, 4 and blake is 2weeks today. middle 1 starts school on 23rd so free to meet for coffee/chat during school times

Hi all

Im from Ramsey so not to far from all you March lot.. And lou i think i know you from somewhere?

I live in Peterborough. Just a bus ride from the centre. Woop Woop.
:). Would love to get in contact with expectant mothers and have a coffee or a tea and a chat.
Loviies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->