Petite moms!

JMO2

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So we are pregnant with our first and are extremely excited. I am 11 weeks today! 😀🎉 I am only 4' 11". I weighed 100 lbs prepregnancy, at the last checkup weighed 105. Besides being nauseous here and there and tired a lot, I've been feeling thankfully and luckily pretty good overall. According to my mom and sister, I'm already showing. I personally think it's just a little bloat and a little extra pudge from all the food I've been eating! Lol I can still suck my stomach in!... But, I've been looking at maternity clothes online, and I stopped in to old navy today just to poke around. Is there any where petite maternity clothes are sold? I'm not great at being able to shop online because I struggle as it is finding pants that fit! Usually they fit fine in the waist and sometimes hips, but then are 6" too long! My other issue is work. I run a bakery department and right now I either wear khakis or a pair of chef pants. Has anyone seen maternity chef pants out there??

I hope all is well with everyone!
Thanks for any help! 😀

Id actually get belly bands, you can get black, white and tan and they are awesome. My pants don't fit already (11+5) I went shopping but it's expensive and hard to find what I need. The belly band let's you wear your normal pants without having to zip or button up, it's wonderful and a lot cheaper.

I saw a few petite maternity clothes at my local target but not really anywhere else. I never really paid attention either as I typically shop the juniors section. Another reason I like the belly band they should get you through a big chunk of your pregnancy without needing maternity clothes. A co worker who is pregnant told me about them and she used them for most of her pregnancy (she's due anytime now). For days off yoga pants and sweat pants are great!

Could you try nice scrubs in khaki or white? I believe they make petite lengths.

If you find a good retailer let me know! I am also petite at 5'2" and have the same problem.

Could you try nice scrubs in khaki or white? I believe they make petite lengths.

Prepregnancy I weighed about 105 or so and I'm 5'1. I've gained 3 pounds so far at 12 weeks. I have really bloated days and then normal days. I usually wear my normal jeans and take a hair tie and loop it through the button hole and around the button. Usually does th trick! I did order a belly band but it's really bulky and makes me feel worse so I'm waiting to wear it til I get too big for the hair tie trick! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->