Petite Star Zia

i did have one but thought it was a little hard for a little baby but it would be fine for older babies , i now have a lulu gunniess mclaren and love it

I was undecided between the maclaren and zia, i liked how small and compact the zia was but thought the maclaren was really nice to push and seemed fairly sturdy. How old was your baby in the zia? xx

I love my zia, Alex was in it from about 5-6 months (baring in mind she was a pretty small baby!!!!)

My only bother is the shopping basket,(hard to get into and not very big) but thats a small price to pay for a small light buggy!

My friend had a maclaren and she was shocked when she pushed the zia, she just looked at me and said "oh my god, this buggy is so easy to push!!!"

The Zia+ has adjustable handles, but if you dont need them, then the original zia is cheaper :)

I am gutted I will have to give it up for a double - really gutted.

I love this buggy brill, yep very light to push, and gd for small car boots, only negative is the shopping basket 2 small! other than that very comfy buggy for mum and baby, a big thumbs up!

I love it as sb says tho the shopping basket is tiny but i just love the freedom we have ollie went into his at 6 months we bought it as our 2nd pram but have never used the other pram agsin zia all the way for us xx

ive just bought the zia and love it! nurseryvalue.com have some fantastic deals on. They have got a brand new dogtooth (black and white) with footmuff and raincover for £102 or a reworked zia+ on in lots of colours with footmuff for £61. This is the one i just had and its ike new.
They have got a facebook page too there is some voucher codes for about £40 off if you buy a new full priced zia which is about £100. xx

Ive just bought one and waiting for it to be delivered today. Went for a sky blue colour one with footmuff. CAnt wait for it to comenow xx

Got mine last week and im in love lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->