petrol coupons

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Do Sainsbury's put the price of petrol up when they are giving those coupons away when you spend £50? I know Tesco do but I rarely go to saunsbury's so not sure how much it usually is. I've only been on the road a few weeks but my hubby has given me a fuel allowance lol so I've become obsessed with finding it cheap. On Friday I paid £1.32.9 at Waitrose and I was well chuffed because that's the cheapest I've found it. I thought morrisons was good at £1.35.9.

2 weeks ago i took the huge leap and sold my car! People told me i was mad for having 2 toddlers and a baby on the way but it was the best thing i have done in a long time!
I dont think it matters where you get petrol from now tbh because by the time you have driven to the place thats cheaper than the closest station you would have used that few pence in fuel :haha:

Agree with Lisa, by time you drive to get the cheapest fuel you've just used the difference.. i have no idea if sainsburys put their prices up - our one is under renovation :( Asda petrol is the cheapest here

Cx

I was at Tesco the other day when I noticed they had the 5p off a litre when you spend £50+ deal on. The petrol was the lowest I'd seen it in a while, here, so it was 134.9p and with the voucher it was 129.9p. Now Sainsburys are in on it too, with the same deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->