Petrol for under £1!!!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Wow!!! Went to morrisons today and i couldnt believe my eyes....petrol was 99.9p a litre!!! yeah....!! :wohoo:

It was on the news tonight that asda and morrisons have reduced the prices, and its the first time its been under £1 this year!! :yipee::yipee:

Tesco has done the same at 430 of its outlets and BP are said to be doing the same... only a matter of time now before Tesco stops doing 5p of a litre acceptance!

hopefully this credit crunch is turning a corner!

yay it was 99.9 at Morrisons here too:happydance:

morrisons have petrol stations? Well i never!!

Bout bloody time im sick of paying silly money for fuel!!

OMG at shell its 105.9 i will be going the asda tomorrow
wonder how long this will last for

I filled up 2 days ago at 107.9 a litre!!! :hissy::hissy:

I did hear on the news yesterday that a silver lining of this so called credit crunch (read recession or depression!) is that oil prices have dropped. Which means that petrol should come down, and so should food prices.:happydance:

LOL snap, just what I was gonna post. Feels like i've won the lottery! :rofl: how sad

wow.. ours is 99.9 CAD... which is half as much..

hope it keeps coming down over there!!

what about diesel? has that come down in price too?

Diesel at Tesco is 115.9 at the moment, same for shell. Don't know about Sainsburys (2 days ago it was still at 119.9), Asda or Morisson.

I have a sneaky feeling that its only up north this huge price reduction on petrol:cry:

Ours is 106.9 today.
Don't need to fill up for a few days yet still ogt just under 1/2 tank, so hopefully will come down by then.

Heating oil also come down, week ago it was gonna cost just over £500 to fill up our tank, now its down to £450.
Hope it stays mild then can put off filing up for another couple of weeks.

I have a sneaky feeling that its only up north this huge price reduction on petrol:cry:

Ours is 106.9 today.
Don't need to fill up for a few days yet still ogt just under 1/2 tank, so hopefully will come down by then.

Heating oil also come down, week ago it was gonna cost just over £500 to fill up our tank, now its down to £450.
Hope it stays mild then can put off filing up for another couple of weeks.

I heard on the radio today it is 99p at Trago mills hun x

Thanks for that, Sainsburys down to 103.9 today.
Will have to put petrol in tomorrow or Sat, doubt it will be down to 99p by then :cry:

oooh thats so exciting, but i'm annoyed because all the Morrisons near me dont have frickin petrol stations!! :hissy:
god i hope this credit money madness is OVER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->