petrol :@

xcharx

Reaction score
Argh everyone is panic buying & I don't get paid til Friday!!!!

If I can't get petrol then my old people ain't going to get their care :( x

Surely you will be classed as essential staff and so maybe if you use your vehicle for work you can see if the local authority has any plans for fueling staff? Or are you private?

i will be screwed then :nope:

why do people do this :dohh:

really, i have enough diesel to work about 3 days and then if there is none i cant work

gee thanks, coz i can afford time off now :nope:

Surely you will be classed as essential staff and so maybe if you use your vehicle for work you can see if the local authority has any plans for fueling staff? Or are you private?

Company I work for is private.. the council better sort something out :growlmad:

really, i have enough diesel to work about 3 days and then if there is none i cant work

Stoopid isn't it :( x

Stoopid isn't it :( x

unbelievable, last time we had swarms of old folk filling their cars to the brim with fuel it probably took them months to get through for all the driving they do. my gran is one, she probably only fills her car every 4 months as she rarely uses it but she was right at the garage

i literally cannot work without fuel

the media drive me crazy because they make things worse.

the Army are being trained on how to deliver fuel..
i filled up today (need petrol to get to work). suprised that there was no one in the garage!!

except one bloke filling 5 fuel cans & his car :S x

I think the petrol stations are in on it too somehow!! Bet they've put the prices up!! X

Strange because I stopped in the BP today and it was empty :shrug:

I agree that the media makes it worse! If everyone just went along with how they normally 'fill up' then there wouldn't be a problem! x

The media have blown it out of proportion. I am filling up tomorrow as I need to as I have an almost empty tank. Petrol stations are empty around me!

some idiot minister actually advised people to fill up their tanks AND store petrol in a jerrycan in the garage :dohh::dohh::dohh:

quickly critisised by the fire brigade, they are now calling it a 'mistake'

Mil filled up yesterday with an hour que! When we went it was pretty empty we normally fill up every Thursday's with £40 worth as thats what oh needs to get to work for a week but we filled to the brim. Tesco were still 138.9 I think it was where as our closest is now 141.9

The bloody idiot of a prime minister has made it worse by saying people should take reasonable precautions to prevent themselves running out of fuel. Which has been interpreted as "people must panic!"

I filled up the other day as I only had 50miles in the tank and had a 70 mile journey and queued for about 10 mins.

Sadly I'm embarrassed to admit I will now be joining the panic stricken public and topping up when ever I see fuel available :-(

Petrol around us is now 142. I dunno whether to fill up now then, we don't necessarily need petrol to get by, but were supposed to be picking up 10 orphan lambs at the weekend and i'd hate not to get them because of some silly strike :(

The bloody idiot of a prime minister has made it worse by saying people should take reasonable precautions to prevent themselves running out of fuel. Which has been interpreted as "people must panic!"

I filled up the other day as I only had 50miles in the tank and had a 70 mile journey and queued for about 10 mins.

Sadly I'm embarrassed to admit I will now be joining the panic stricken public and topping up when ever I see fuel available :-(

This is what Oh will be doing as otherwise he will be out of a job if he cannot drive there. Its stupid their not even stiking for the price of petrol its about their money their 45k a year!

well the idiots are out in force today in Dundee ](*,)

queues around the pumps are rediculous, just what i needed to hear :nope:

without any fuel i will be unable to work by about sunday :growlmad:

i actually can not afford to be off :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

We usually get half a tank... but i am starting to think we should fill it all up (just the tank though) so we have some fuel for easter weekend... i don't want to add to the problem, but with people panic buying it seems we could be left without :/ which of course leads to people panic buying haha hopeless circle ! x

this whole thing is really getting to me now, i am seeing reports all over of massive queues and garages running dry :(

im actually getting a bit scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->