petrol :@

We just had to get some fuel, but we only put £20 in! The bloke in front of us filled his people carrier and then 3 jerry cans!!!

Has the strike even been confirmed yet?

that's what i was wondering. i want to know how long it's going on for too!

Sooo annoying,my car broke down on Sunday so I havent needed or been able to get petrol,I do have petrol in my tank but we were hoping to go on a day trip over Easter weekend,seems unlikely if no garages are going to be selling petrol :(

Didnt this happen before,but nothing ever came of it

so are the people not actually on strike yet? it's just the public going OTT as usual.
people are putting on facebook already about what petrol stations are out of fuel in our area. such a joke!

Petrol stations near me are running out :growlmad: I could understand if they were on strike right now but their not :growlmad: x

no striking date has been confirmed.
so for all we know it might be in 3-4 weeks or never at all.
they are trianing the army on how to deliver fuel. xx

its actually rediculous that people are panic buying fuel today

even if there is strike action it wont be for well over a week, by which time all the fuel people buy today will be used, they will need more, and the garages will be dry :dohh:

When we went shopping the tesco petrol station was queing ont he round about when we left they still had cars on the court however the entrances had been conned of and police where arriving.

The queues were crazy today. I had to put petrol in my car because I normally fill it at the end of the month and was almost empty, had to wait for 40 minutes to get petrol and one of the petrol stations was sold out of unleaded! xx

Ridiculous! I had to go fill up today because we were close to empty, it was busy at tesco, they had a maximum fill up limit of £56 there.

Does anyone else think it's actually really dangerous all these daft people queing to get in to petrol stations??? I passed at least 4 petrol stations today where it was really awkward to go round all the cars with traffic coming towards me, plus parked cars too!

People need to get a grip....... IF there is a strike, there will be a weeks notice and it will (probably) only be for a day!

I just went to a petrol station that's off a round about & I had to wait on the round about :growlmad: I really did need petrol as im on red & won't have enough to work tommorow x

The q for the pumps at Tesco last night was horrendous and several in my town had run out of petrol and were diesel only.

There are some proper sheep in this country! It's Not even confirmed and if it does go ahead it's one day in 2 weeks time!!! What a f-ing joke! My OH needs to drive for work, there are no transport links for him and if cant fill his car up as there is no petrol do I claim the lost money from the government and press who are whipping hysteria up further!!!

Must be helping Cameron thou, all this extra revenue coming in........funny that!!!

people have been queuing since 6am here..i'm finding it all quite funny from afar!

This is why I think panic buying is ridiculous, it's the people that genuinely need petrol that have to suffer. People in this country are such drama queens sometimes.

My parents are suppose to be popping down to cornwall this weekend ( 6 hour drive) and they might not be going now, because they might not be able to get any petrol! because of idiots buying it up! they have even said they are not going to strike before easter lol it was on the news this morning! people are mad ! lol x

Nothing left around here ffs :( I only put some in as I HAD to and I only put in 20quid took me 55mins to get that. Whats wrong with people!!

just been to tesco to do food shop & the que for petrol was stupid!!!!
on the way out i thought oh the que has gone maybe people have woken up.. but oh no massive sign saying no unleaded or diesel!! x

People are just mad imo.

OH had to fill up the other day as he has to drive to work some days and we are going away on Monday and we need to be able to get there in the car. Other than that everything else we do can be done either by public transport or walking/biking.
The only trouble with the public transport though is that where everyone is queuing for petrol the buses are all delayed!!! I got stuck in a queue of traffic on Wed evening for 15min - a stretch of road that usually takes me about 2-3min to get down - and it was all because of the petrol station. Very frustrating.

I've just picked up a bike trailer (we were in the process of buying it anyway before all of this) so i will be riding to as many places as i can.

Oh please this happens every few years and everyone is always fine.

I can't stand the selfishness of some people queuing for hours when there are people who are in much greater need. We seen one man the other day filling up a ten litre jerry can :wacko: I mean it's such a hazard!! What about the lady who set herself on fire trying to transfer petrol into a jug for her daughter while she was standing by the cooker?? Honestly the idiot minister who put the willies up them unnecessarily has a lot to answer for. THERE ISN'T EVEN A BLOODY STRIKE YET!!!!!

Anddd breath :haha:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"