Pg Symptoms - strange sense of smell!

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Im 10 dpo - usualy love my morning brew but this morning I cant drink it cos the smell of the milk is putting me right off!! I even asked everyone if the milk smelt off, they said it was just me!

Anyone had this before?

Gill :hug:

yes was the first symptom i spotted.
I was convinced i could smell cat wee wherever i went aswell hahaha how strange

yes was the first symptom i spotted.
I was convinced i could smell cat wee wherever i went aswell hahaha how strange

yuk! ha ha, thanks hunny...sometimes I think I am inventing symptons, hoping that i am!!
xx:hugs:

i had that feeling yesterday - very odd - i could sware that it spelt like my cat had peed on the blanket but my hubby said i was mad!
I'm only 7dpo according to FF and don't even know if that's right!

Aquarius.....here's hoping this is a positive sign. 9dpo for me, woke up in night really uncomfortable lying on my boobs, my left nipple feels like it's on fire right now! Little white pimples on them too! No strange smells though....oohhh, really exciting for you....good luck and much baby dust x

ooo i had that when i was preg with my son couldnt go near milk for the 1st 3 months good luck hunny

Not wanting to put a dampner on things bus by the sounds of it its a good sign but this weekend I could smell sick everywhere yet no one else could & the :witch: has only just left me so havent even BD'd yet :huh:

Fingers crossed its a :bfp: sign

had to go an do the milk test on the nose.....ended up making a choccy milkshake lol

I made coccy chip cookies with my 3yr old on Saturday, they were scrummy too. I have one left to have with my cuppa this afternoon :happydance:

sounds good. I seriously hope that I dont get a craving for chocolate or anything too fattening lol, im already curvy enough as it is :rofl:

when I was pg before I could not STAND my cup of tea in the morning - i mean i need that cup before i can wake up or function but it made me feel sooooooo sick when I was pg - that was my v first symptom - then i could not bear to smell lavender, it was so horrendoud that it still makes me queezy now 7yrs on hahahahahaha SOUNDS PROMISING TO ME :D :wohoo:

Aquarius.....here's hoping this is a positive sign. 9dpo for me, woke up in night really uncomfortable lying on my boobs, my left nipple feels like it's on fire right now! Little white pimples on them too! No strange smells though....oohhh, really exciting for you....good luck and much baby dust x

thanks angel, not sure if im imagining it! Im sure you know what I mean. My boobs were really tender yest but wearing off a bit today....I try to keep positive but its hard!

:hug:

when I was pg before I could not STAND my cup of tea in the morning - i mean i need that cup before i can wake up or function but it made me feel sooooooo sick when I was pg - that was my v first symptom - then i could not bear to smell lavender, it was so horrendoud that it still makes me queezy now 7yrs on hahahahahaha SOUNDS PROMISING TO ME :D :wohoo:

OMG thats exactly how it was! I couldn't stand it, but it tasted ok if I didnt smell it!! Hope im not just imagining it....my boobs were sore yest but easing off again today, due the dreaded :witch: on friday...

xxx

I had the exact same thing when I was pregnant nearly 10 years ago, and ever since then have had to convert to coffee as the smell of tea still makes me nauseous.! I was the biggest tea drinker, and now I go nowhere near the stuff. I'd definately say thats a good sign.! Good Luck. x

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i had that when i was pg with #1. i was convinced i could smell cheese everywhere (does cheese even have a smell!!!) and could smell anything within a 1 mile radius. sounds like a good sign to me.

:hug:

Well I hate milk, always have done, don't drink tea or coffee, always juice or lemon tea - so i don't think that test would help me :dohh: But last night at work, I was feeling really queasy and I could've sworn I smelt leather... and then petrol. OH said I was crazy... he's probably right :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->