phantom smells

1eighty

Reaction score
my house stinks.

specifically, i am getting waves of sour boiled cabbage smells. yes, my house smells like an old people's home that is riddled with flatulence.

that is all.

The smell of my house, especially my living room and bedroom makes me want to gag. OH and people who visit can't smell nothing. I'm sick of cleaning it get rid of it, nothing works!! X

Me too!!! My kitchen, bin, pantry, fridge all stink!!!

Also my couch stinks (it's new and the leather smell stinks).. No one seems to think so except me!

Sometimes I feel like my bed sheets and pillow stink too.. Need to wash them super frequently!! I feel best when I'm out in fresh air.. Too long in the house and the stuffy smells drive me crazy

Me too!!! My kitchen, bin, pantry, fridge all stink!!!

Also my couch stinks (it's new and the leather smell stinks).. No one seems to think so except me!

Sometimes I feel like my bed sheets and pillow stink too.. Need to wash them super frequently!! I feel best when I'm out in fresh air.. Too long in the house and the stuffy smells drive me crazy

Haha, you sound like me regarding the bed sheets. I was lied in bed the other day and couldn't stand them smell of them. Went and brought some really nice smelling washing tablet and conditioner, washed them, but dried them on the radiator and they still smell. So they are back in washing machine to peg outside haha, washed twice in 3 days! X

Hahahahahahaha your post made me mega lol

People smell hideous to me at the min! Like spicy B.O makes me gag!

I cant bare going in my kitchen, and for that reason its a mess cos I cant stand the smell to clean in there. I hate the sight of dirty dishes and my tin cupboard stinks of coffee so I have to hold my breath if I need something from in there. Hate smell aversions!!

I've been burning incense to give myself something pretty to smell. :haha:

One day wherever I went I thought I could smell people's feet through their shoes. Every so often I would get an overwhelming odour of foot fungus. I had a crazy good sense of smell before being pregnant and it's so much heightened now I had almost convinced myself I could smell through shoes like a sniffer dog or something haha!

Same here I annoy people with my sense of smell when im not pregnant! I can smell what people ate for their lunch etc haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->