Phantom Tastes & Smells

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by BeesBella, Jan 27, 2011.

1. BeesBella

BeesBella Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019

This morning I could taste a cheese and bean toastie as soon as I woke up. And now I can smell and taste Mango.....
    I am 11dpo and AF is due today or tomorrow. Anyone else experienced this ?

2. firstbaby25

firstbaby25 TTC#1

Hiya!

I haven't had it no, because I haven't been pregnant! Good luck for you with this month FX'd the :witch: stays away for you - you were the first person I spoke to on here :haha: so that would be cool!

3. BeesBella

AF is due today so I'll have to wait and see.
    Where are you in your cycle atm ?

4. firstbaby25

firstbaby25 TTC#1

CD2 - had a crazy cycle last time like 33 days - of course I convonced myself it was all manner things but it was just a lat ovulation I think and for that reason we didn't time :sex: too well! On to the 4th cycle trying for me now...

Are you really regular & did you use OPK's? It would be good for me to have seen nothing remotely like spotting or period before or on the morning I was due... So I am a teeny tiny bit excited for you!

5. BeesBella

I am usually like clock work and am due to start spottting any time soon and should get full blown AF tomorrow morning. I ovulated on CD16 this cycle and BD nearly every day. Still no sign of AF but I anot feeling very hopeful. Hope you catch eggy this cycle!

6. firstbaby25

firstbaby25 TTC#1

How's it going? Any sign?

I know... It's solid cause it's out of our control and we're still bunking with the OH's mum and dad... So when we get the house (end of next month) hopefully we can really go at it! Ha! I am having a break in March as financially, we can't afford a December baby... I have a niece who's december and a nephew and one more would cripple us!