**Photo** help with my OPK's please!

baby_nurse

Mummy to 1 little boy
Reaction score
Hi ladies I am quite new to using OPK and also charting/TTC in general so I would appreciate some expert advice (i.e from you helpful people!) as I know you probably answer these questions/queries alot and so I apologize for posting about it! I am using OPK as I came off BC a few months ago and not sure when I ov as my last cycle was 44 days! I am currently on Day 13 and so far CM is still quite creamy....cervix feels high but closed and medium (although I'm also new to this so have nothing to judge against!) I've posted a pick of my OPK's so far as far as I can tell they are still negative but today's one (day 13) does seem darker. I have read mixed things saying that some people find their OPK's get darker just before they ov but then other people saying that day to day the line changes. My question is do you think this is showing a trend that I might ov soon or is it just how the tests come out sometimes as I know your body has small LH surges so is it just a random small surge? I'm testing roughly the same time every day but wondering should I be testing more than once a day now the line is getting darker? I really appreciate your help or advice on OPK's as I'm finding it really hard to judge what a positive result is - on FF people have posted 'positive' results that don't seem to dis-similar to mine however I'm pretty sure I've not ov yet or about to as my CM doesn't seem fertile!?!?

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 20
I have these opk's and havent found they get true positives, they are supposed to be sensitive to 20 but blood tests have confirmed my lh is up (from pcos) and the opk's are still neg (not as dark as the control) I would think if you get even a half decent line treat it as a positive just in case. good luck x

I dont see it as positive yet, however judging by where you are in your cycle... I think its on the right track. Has a couple days yet to get darker :hugs:

I started using OPKs this month as well and kept getting similar faint lines closed to O date. But on two days I got the distinctive darker lines indicating the lh surge. In my opinion these pics don't show a distinct lh surge. From now onwards I would suggest you test twice a day at about the same time. I was testing daily between 12-1pm and then 10-11pm and got the first dark line on the morning of the 11th day of testing.

:cry: It's so down heartening it's gone back to being really faded like CD 11-12 again today :dohh: So frustrating got excited as thought my OV day was drawing close but seems it's still not even in the pipeline as my CM is still creamy and cervix low again :shrug: Just so depressing waiting around for the big O as I just don't know when it might happen as I have such long cycles! Feel like just jacking it all in as is making me feel so down and sad when it's not the result I would like. Moan over sorry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->