Photography Club

Hey Girls,
Just wanted to say thank you for your support, i didn't get any prizes but i got some good points for my first attempt with my entries and i'm very pleased with myself!
To top it all i got the best news today and found out I'm having a baby girl - any tips for photographing a baby girl? x

Tell her she's beautiful from day 1 and she'll be a little poser in no time!
Congrats hun x

thanks girls, i'm so excited didn't really care either way but my very own princess she'll be such a poser by the time school photos comes hehe

I think you've chosen a beautiful name for her, too! :thumbup: It all goes together so well.

i took this the other day of my lil mans feet.

tiny toes.jpg

ahh it's so cute!
black and white for babies is just wonderful too perfection!

thanks. i do have it in colour as well but i think his skin looks "too pink" if that makes sense. i have played about in photoshop to alter pinkness but still not happy, but i do like the b&w.

Hiya Girls sorry to barge in!

I am looking for some of your inspiration for my baking project!
i am planning on baking cupcakes to order and plan on making loads of different kinds this week, but i want a cute novel way to set them out to photograph them.

I dont want the usual cupcake stand or plate.... I was thinking different colours of fabrics but that is as far as I got!

Any ideas or help would be fab!

:wave:
you could be soooo creative with this!

if there's something particularly devilish/forbidden you could have it half hidden under a black "cloak"

something fun/kiddylike could be pictured in a "treasure trail" in the grass

mmmmm, carrotcake beside some fresh carrots

i'll think of more i'm sure....

:wave:
you could be soooo creative with this!

if there's something particularly devilish/forbidden you could have it half hidden under a black "cloak"

something fun/kiddylike could be pictured in a "treasure trail" in the grass

mmmmm, carrotcake beside some fresh carrots

i'll think of more i'm sure....

LOL thank you!

Too wierd though cos OH came up with a "grass" idea earlier on!

The cupcake flavours I am making this week are........... (just so you get the idea!)

Lemon cake with lemon and vanilla buttercream topping, tops with fresh lemon zest.

Orange Cake with orange and vanilla buttercream topped with fresh orange zest

Chocolate and oreo topped with vanilla buttercream, crushed oreos and a mini oreo.

Almond cake topped with vanilla buttercream and a glace cherry

Vanilla cake topped with Vanilla buttercream

Chocolate and vanilla cake topped with choclate buttercream and a chocolate swirl

Carrot Cake topped with cream cheese topping and mini fondant carrot

chocolate cake topped with novetly cookie monster design (sugar crystals, fondant and cookie)

Vanilla Cake topped with novelty Elmo design (sugar crystals, fondant)

Multicoloured Gift Cupcakes (pink, turquoise, lime green, yellow, purple) topped with bright little stars and a flag.

So was going to do the grass thing with the carrot cakes and will definitely get some lovely fresh carrots with the tops still on! :happydance:

oooh, the orange one could go in a fruit bowl full to overflowing with oranges, then this one big majorly unhealthy cupcake poking out... yum!

the multicolour gift cupcakes would be FAB done in the treasure trail...

haha! :rofl:

I have decided on a really cool shabby chic old style cupcake stand for the almond and cherry ones cos they look quite retro :D

sounds good!

ooooh you could have streamers and party hats etc round the elmo/cookie monster ones, like a kid's party

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->