Photography Club

Great pictures Chel! Its me whos getting the nikon well hopefully that is. I would go for a canon but they cost loads more money. Im abit scared of parting with my cash just incase im shite at it and ive made a mistake lol.

Great pictures Chel! Its me whos getting the nikon well hopefully that is. I would go for a canon but they cost loads more money. Im abit scared of parting with my cash just incase im shite at it and ive made a mistake lol.

Same here! Baby steps for me...

I love this thread! So informative x

Me too! I didn't realize there were so many of us interested in photography! I really should go to bed, but I'm in creative mode now - I couldn't possibly sleep!!!

Me to ive been on photoshop alnight trying to edit my pictures and not getting very far lol. Im loving this thread as well its got me all inspired to do what ive been wanting to do for years.

Thats what i was thinking, so i figured waiting till my birthday/christmas it will be ok :) Ill know by then whether Im any good :)

Me to ive been on photoshop alnight trying to edit my pictures and not getting very far lol. Im loving this thread as well its got me all inspired to do what ive been wanting to do for years.

Im not even playing around with it its too confusing... want to get a book to tell me how to....!!

Same here! Baby steps for me...

I figured this with getting the nikon. Even if im not that good at it i can still point and click (i hope) and its a bonus if i get to use all the other features. Im hoping to go on a course when ellies abit older so i understand it properly.

Im not even playing around with it its too confusing... want to get a book to tell me how to....!!

This is very true ive been struggling with the online computers lol. I dont get time to read anything other than bnb lol so im thinking ill be getting my arse on a course lol.

so many posts!

yup Kerry - get am all outside or by the windows. natural lighting makes for better portraits IMHO ;)

Nikon's fab too - i'm just a canon freak :rofl:

and don't worry girlies, chances are you'll be forever learning something new, especially when you start working with SLRs.... I got my 1st SLR 6yrs ago now and I still dunno the half of what can be done with em! So don't be thinking you'll be useless... I keep telling myself "even the pros have the odd cock-up" :winkwink:

I expecting to feel when ive got the camera like a learner behind a wheel of a car totally lost and over whelmed. When i was using my friends d50 i felt like a knob lol. She was there snapping away all confident and she gave it me and i was like mmmm yeh now what lol. I think it was total lack of confidence. how did you get in to photography tiggertea?

I've always been a bit "arty" - always drawing or making something, but i had a notion i wanted to try photography coz loadsa people reckoned I had a bit of an eye for a good shot :blush: and my mum and dad bought me an slr for my 18th. so it's thanks to them really :D big :hugs: parents!

It's true you do feel a bit :shock: WTF does this thing do?! at first, but eventually you get that "i'm a photographer" attitude and you can look cool, calm and collected even when you're bluffing your way through! :rofl:

I've always been a bit "arty" - always drawing or making something, but i had a notion i wanted to try photography coz loadsa people reckoned I had a bit of an eye for a good shot :blush: and my mum and dad bought me an slr for my 18th. so it's thanks to them really :D big :hugs: parents!

It's true you do feel a bit :shock: WTF does this thing do?! at first, but eventually you get that "i'm a photographer" attitude and you can look cool, calm and collected even when you're bluffing your way through! :rofl:

great advice hun :)

Im very creative too and trying this and that... I get positive responses for my photos too and I genuinely just love taking photos :)

and so long as you're enjoying it, OTHER people liking the results is just a bonus! (thats my view anyways!)

you should all join redbubble.com you never know - you might even make a few sales! :happydance:

My mate looks so cool with her camera i tried to feel cool with it but it just wasnt happening lol. She just looked so natural doing it but i guess she'd been doing it for years so was bound to feel more comfortable with it than me. What is redbubble?

it's an art site. you upload your images and can put em for sale. there are groups and forums and it's just quite a nice little artsy community. :)

i'm on there @ www.redbubble.com/people/debz

anna's there too

Yeah ill defo be joinin up to that! Dont see anybody buying my pictures though lol. Do you know much about lightroom my friend did a picture of my little boy and id love to do something similiar for Ellie but ive not got a clue what she did and we dont talk anymore for me to ask her (dont ask long story lol). Shall i post the picture?

even I've made some sales on there so keep the faith! :)

Yeah post the pic here til we have a look. I don't use lightroom - soz! I'm on CS2, and no guarantees i know what i'm doin with it either! :rofl:

Yeah ill defo be joinin up to that! Dont see anybody buying my pictures though lol. Do you know much about lightroom my friend did a picture of my little boy and id love to do something similiar for Ellie but ive not got a clue what she did and we dont talk anymore for me to ask her (dont ask long story lol). Shall i post the picture?

hi hun me and my OH use lightroom and its only really beneficial if you shoot in RAW mode.

Here he is looking so cute bless him. Im not sure that is what she used. She did like 15 amazing pictures of him and when i was there she used photoshop she mentioned something about lightroom but not sure if it was this actual picture she used it on.

https://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/fairycake_27/dribble.jpg

hi hun me and my OH use lightroom and its only really beneficial if you shoot in RAW mode.

Ahh thanks!! Im not sure what she was shooting in tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->