Photography Club

Been up in Leeds for past 2 days staying with a friend. She has got two beautiful kittens one of who is really difficult to shoot because of her markings but the other is so lovely to take pictures of. I love shooting cats they are one of my favourite subjects so it gave me an excuse to get the camera out :)

Heres a couple of shots I took

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3583/3560144507_23ee75758a.jpg

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2456/3560145561_62a3914786.jpg

If the weather is anything like it was today then hubby and I are off to Stowe Landscape Gardens for a photography day tomorrow so am looking forward to that :D

:wave: everyone!

don't forget the first challenge is closing in RB and challenge 2 will be open soon!

how do we feel about a new challenge launched every sunday night/monday morning, and maybe the odd month-long one that would have us learning something completely new to enter?

what was the challenge? :blush: and how do we enter? I can't remember :blush:

don't forget the first challenge is closing in RB and challenge 2 will be open soon!

how do we feel about a new challenge launched every sunday night/monday morning, and maybe the odd month-long one that would have us learning something completely new to enter?

Hey hun,

I'm going to join RB too. I think the idea of sunday night/monday closing would be good!

And the month thing too!

xx

what was the challenge? :blush: and how do we enter? I can't remember :blush:

go on the bnb group on redbubble and click challenges... you will see from there :)

I've joined Redbubble and found you girls on there but can someone invite me to join the group please?

Thank you!

xxx

Thank you Sweetie!

Also, the reason I haven't uploaded any pictures is because BnB won't let me. Think the size of the images may be too large :dohh: Do you know how I can get round this?

xxx

Thank you Sweetie!

Also, the reason I haven't uploaded any pictures is because BnB won't let me. Think the size of the images may be too large :dohh: Do you know how I can get round this?

xxx

If you're using photoshop, go into Image>Image size and maybe reduce the pixels. The resolution needs to be 150 or higher for you to be able to use your images to sell them as anything bigger than a greeting card though.

neecee - when entries close the voting option opens automatically :D you just go back to the challenge and a "vote" option is available under each image.

thanks for sending the invite to laurie, Anna.

and thanks for letting mynxie know where to find challenges.... can't remember who that was :blush: lol

:wave: ladies! how are we all today?

Afernoon girls,

I'm feeling pretty down today :cry: Hope you're all ok!

Neecee - thanks for the info but I haven't got photoshop yet. Can you use anything else on the computer?

Had a look at the photos on Redbubble - you girls are brilliant photographers!

xxx

hey laurie! :hugs: hope you feel happier soon.

as for photo editing software - "gimp" is quite a good feebie available for download just google it and it should come up

hey girls - guess what I went away for the weekend and left my SD card in the computer slot! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->