Photography Club

morning girls....

trying to think of what to do today... sun is out, camera snappy :)

Morning girls! :hi:

Hoping I can take Alyssa out into the garden in her bouncer or carseat and I can snap away for a little while :)

One of my friends on facebook is interested in buying one of my photos as a canvas print! I can't believe someone actually wants to but my stuff!:happydance:

OMG!!! I've actually been out in the garden and USED MY CAMERA!!!! :happydance: Just took a snap or two as there's quite a breeze out there, which makes macro work very tricky! I'll upload a snap if I have anything worth processing the RAW file of!

Hey girls,

I have to agree, I find photography very therapeutic (I go off in my own world!).

Anna - I just read your tips about shutter speed etc...you sound like you're the lady in the know! I may be picking your brain soon - as long as you don't mind?

Hope all you other girls are well and have been snap happy today???

I have some pics but am a little bit worried you may think I'm rubbish!!! :dohh:

I'm loving my new camera though! :happydance:

xxxx

:hugs: So glad you're enjoying your new camera Laurie! I'm more than happy to help whenever I can :)
x

I've done it! I finally used my camera to photograph something other than Alyssa since October 2008 :blush:

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3605/3556659465_cb83c900dd.jpg?v=0

some of you have prob seen these on fb ... :)
but heres my shots today :)

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/9months1dayb.jpg
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/9months1day.jpg

xxx

yeah until she pulled the black fabric down and kept crawling off ... :rofl:

the full length one of her did have minnie mouse next to her but she knocked her over so I had to edit it out :rofl:

Anna - just seen your pic on your website also - it is absolutely fab! You're very talented!!

Kerry - you've got some brilliant shots of your little girl! She is a poser!!!! Keep taking them and show us!

I may post some pics on here tomorrow for your thoughts?!

xxx

yeh def want to see your pics lauriech :)

Im actually really excited to take more pics of courtney...

have lots of ideas in my head... the black cotton only cost me £4.. Im wondering what other colours would look good :)

also going to take pics of her tomorrow in her swimming costume with her yellow ducks in the portrait too...

really thinking of what other props to use in portrait pics :)

Hi ladies – wow, I had no idea how many of you were interested in photography!! I’ve just skimmed this thread and your all really talented, very impressive.

I brought a Canon Rebel with a 18-55mm and 50mm lens a few months ago. I’m only JUST starting but hoping to get good enough to take some amazing pics of LO once s/he arrives.

Keep up the great work and if you all don’t mind I’d like to pop in every so often and see your photos and maybe ask a q or two.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"