Photography Club

i'm pretty inspired today.... but have too much to do before mathew has to go to work 2 do anything about it! i have the laptop in the kitchen so i can have a sneaky chat on here :blush:

i don't have one either... i've not needed one so far although some people would recommend you don't shoot outside without one.... oopsie! hehehe

Yeah we use them at each event, as you can see:

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs010.snc1/4185_207379795214_519430214_7202067_1958192_n.jpg

I actually entered a pic for the comp on the RB group this time around. Not sure whether I'm 100% happy with it but as usual I'm struggling for time and I didn't want to miss the deadline.

Have got a totally free weekend coming up so am hoping I might get a chance to take some pictures - now we just need nice weather!

wow, you've all been busy - 10 pages since this morning.

My new lens came today and I took a couple of pics that I was really happy with - will be on RB soon ;)

I spoke to gemlou she said she deleted her account because it was constantly saying it dont exist so she gave up :(

Hi Mynxie! So glad your lens arrived :happydance: Can't wait to see photos!
x

There's 2 new ones on Redbubble - both taken with the new lens

Honestly I really didn't expact to get *that* much clarity and detail - or such a sharp image!

What lens did you go for mynxie? What camera do you have and why did you go for the lens that you went for? Its just that im thinking about getting a lens but not sure what to go for.

I have been thinking getting a new lens for my 40d, not sure what to get though.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be Canon as I am happy to use any of the other makes that are compatible but would prefer to get one on recommendation more than anything.

I like taking Macro shots but was considering getting some of the macro screw on filters to see how I get on with them for the time being. At the moment I am using my 17 – 85mm IS lens for everything and would like something different possibly with more zoom.

I’m going to a wedding in Italy in July and would like lens I could possibly use to take pictures for that but also get a lot of use out of afterwards.

Tiggertea I know you are a Canon girl any recommendations?

I have the Canon 55-250mm IS and think it's pretty good. quite a long zoom too which I find useful at times :D

I've got the 50mm 1.8 too - it's great for portraits and low light, but probably not what you're after since you specified zoom (the only bonus is it's cheap as chips!)

Aside from that I'm not too sure really since that's the only kit I have used extensively. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->