Photos/videos and labor

BigZai

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of getting my picture taken (not many women are) but i don't want to make the mistake of banning cameras from the delivery room then realizing i would actually like to have had some pictures taken.
Should i just put aside my shyness :blush: and just have my mom bring a camera and take photos?

I say let her take photos, just tell her what pics are off limits. You may want to look back with your lo and show them pics of the moment they arrived. :winkwink:

I suppose, better safe then sorry plus i love scrap-booking so i guess ill need something for that page.

Yes, I plan on having my camera there. Need to make sure that`s the first item packed into my hospital bag :)

With my first We did have the camera there because I wanted photo's of our daughters first few seconds and minutes of life. One thing I do regret and will do this time is I will have pictures taken of me during labor as well. I look horrid in most of the after pics and sure I did during too but looking at them now I dont care how I looked. They are the most amazing pictures of my baby girls first moments of life.

Camera yes, video no! Most places (at least here in the USA) will not allow video recordings but will allow photos. Definately try to take some photos, even if you aren't feeling great, they are great to look back on and your child may want to see them when they are older.

Camera yes, video no! Most places (at least here in the USA) will not allow video recordings but will allow photos. Definately try to take some photos, even if you aren't feeling great, they are great to look back on and your child may want to see them when they are older.

I didn't know that they didnt allow video

yes definitely take pics... with my DS my mom was with me and my OH and my mom took pics but only from 'my view'!! So nothing too graphic... but it's amazing to have a record of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->