Photoshoot- sooooo excited

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
We are having some posh photos done this afternoon, well, I say posh, what I mean is not taken by me on my phone!!

Someone dad works with does freelance photography in his spare time, weddings events etc but has never done babies- he is hoping to set up a business and do it full time so he asked if he could take some of Chloe to practice, for free, I cant decide what she's going to wear. I think she'll end up getting changed for every photo!

Hopefully I'll be able to post a couple on here later

oh wow, lucky you! I was going to say I think those naked photos of baby with you looking naked but probably not are really nice but maybe not if it's your Dad's mate!

oh wow,

i want some of joshua taken but i havnt got a clue where to start i.e. where to get them done nd what he could wear.

x

Chloe's got lots of nice dresses people have bought her, but she doesnt wear dresses, mainly because I'm such a tomboy! I think having photos of her in a dress would be weird and wouldnt look like Chloe, but they are lovely clothes. I got her a gorgeous outfit- pair of embroidered jeans with a cream top amd knitted pink tanktop, its much more 'me' but them I feel guilty for dressing Chloe like me. But she cant exactly choose for herself, but then I feel guilty like I should be trying to give her her own identity.

Its mad, shes only 6 and a half weeks old......and now I'm ranting!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have fun, I love photo shoots, you really have to post some she is such an adorable baby xx
Ps how did the night in the garden go!!!! lol

Hope the shoot goes well! :happydance: Can't wait to see the pics! We are going to get Hannah's done (well they've been done by a friend who did a great job but we also want to get them done at a studio) but not until she's a little older :D

Have fun. We had a photo shoot with Bren when he was 10 days old. We went for naked baby and some in just a nondescript diaper. I think naked baby is the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->