• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Photoshop!

Putting the bottom car onto the top picture realistically will be pretty impossible. It would be fine to make a hash job of it, but if you look at everything from the shadows, to the lighting differences on the cars to the reflection in the puddle. You'd have to remove the car from the above picture too which would be a huge job in itself.

They are both pretty huge jobs due to the reflective nature of the cars but I can have a go at the night time one if you like.

I thought that would be the case but wanted your opinion!

No, I don't want to take up your time hun. We will tackle it another way of just taking some images of the car in the woods at night time and then will do the HDR process on them. The one with the plane will just have to be less dramatic and be in a derelict (sp) hanger nearby.

Thank you xxx

Ahhh I've been inspired to play in Photoshop now

Nic hun, if you want to do it then please be my guest!!! I just didn't want to take up your time! Would be cool to see an expert at work with it!

xxx

ok ive done a little something... please dont laugh :rofl:

i like it cos the topic is courtney :)

stardust i was absolutely crap at reading your instructions (not the way u wrote them im just a doughnut :dohh:) So had a mess about on myself :)

just uploading it now :)

aw we wont laugh, it'll be fab! Do you want a critique at all when you post it?

Of course we wont laugh hun - most of us are learning too :hugs:

xxx

lol.. oh there will be loads to pick at... ! but yeh ill take it :) constructive criticism and all that :)

Remember I did it quickly and used pics I took a few weeks back :)

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/Courtneysducks.jpg

i think it's good! :D

only thing i noticed: there's an ever so faint, lighter line between the top 2 ducks in the middle, but you can easily fix that with the paintbrush

i think it's good! :D

only thing i noticed: there's an ever so faint, lighter line between the top 2 ducks in the middle, but you can easily fix that with the paintbrush

yeh i noticed that too.. but i could just enlarge that duck too get rid of it :)

its very childlike though... but thats me :rofl:

I too think it is good, especially for a first attempt and having worked it out pretty much through playing :D

I was going to say the same about the line and maybe I would play around and see if I could pull Courtney away from the edges a tiny bit but really, I think you have done great!

xxx

I too think it is good, especially for a first attempt and having worked it out pretty much through playing :D

I was going to say the same about the line and maybe I would play around and see if I could pull Courtney away from the edges a tiny bit but really, I think you have done great!

xxx

thanks hun :hugs:

i literally only today find the file> new option... lol...

now i know how everyone does those siggys :dohh: on a blank page!! :rofl: Im so silly :rofl:

You aren't silly at all!! You are learning! Same as I am :hugs:

xxx

Ok girls so i just got photoshop CS4.. and ive downloaded loads of kits and stuff.. how do i get them onto photoshop? xx

This is where i got most of them from..

https://juliescreationz.blogspot.com/

xx

Ok, well get your picture and crop it. Then go to filter >extract. Zoom in LOADS. Now using the pen tool, set it to 1 pixel. Now trace around your image making sure you don't make too many mistakes (you can fix mistakes though later). Make sure the green line goes all around your image and connects. Now use the paintbucket tool, fill it in and hit extract.

Now, take you image and zoom in to about 300%. With the background eraser tool set on one, take out any pixels that are left of the background.

The you go onto touching up the image :)

i followed this but i click on filter and there is no extract option :(

Ok, well get your picture and crop it. Then go to filter >extract. Zoom in LOADS. Now using the pen tool, set it to 1 pixel. Now trace around your image making sure you don't make too many mistakes (you can fix mistakes though later). Make sure the green line goes all around your image and connects. Now use the paintbucket tool, fill it in and hit extract.

Now, take you image and zoom in to about 300%. With the background eraser tool set on one, take out any pixels that are left of the background.

The you go onto touching up the image :)

i followed this but i click on filter and there is no extract option :(

I dont use cs4 but I find a lot options on right clickin dont know if tat would work in your program though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->