Photoshop!

does any one know if its possiable to blend in paint shop pro8?

like blendin 2 edges together?

soft focused it, raster layered it, deleted back ground, infilled in black, copy and pasted onto a new background, the added wings, shading and the lighting,

:rofl: english please??? :rofl:

:rofl: Hilarious!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Im useless on photoshop im just going to keep having to have a mess about and see what i come up with.

Ill post a picture up later of what i managed earlier on. I didnt really do alot but was the best i could come up with lol.

Ok having a problem with photoshop it wont let me save a picture as a jpeg and open it in my normal picture viewer it only lets me view it in photoshop! Im really cheesed off i spent hours doing it. Its made up of layers if that makes any difference. any ideas please?? Thanks

umm...?!?

So you have gone to save as and changed it to jpeg... then what does it do??

just say error?

xx

When i went to save it it would only let me save it as a psd file i tried all other options but it wasnt having any of it!

:( i really dont know then hun...

are how annoying.. have you tried saving it as a psd file then opening it again.. then saving again!!??

x

Yeh thats what ive had to do and ive reopened it and its still got all the layers and stuff on the page like its not finished if you get me. Am i ment to do something after ive done the layers like to bring the picture all together or something?

Right then see what you guys think honest opinions. I tried to give it a lomo look. I think im sort of there but i dont think its great.

https://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/fairycake_27/nikon%20d40/d40144jpglomo2.jpg

I really like that stardust :)

The only suggestion I have, is never to delete the background. Instead, go to extract and zoom in to about 300% and trace it in the green, then fill and extract. Will give you cleaner lines.

The only suggestion I have, is never to delete the background. Instead, go to extract and zoom in to about 300% and trace it in the green, then fill and extract. Will give you cleaner lines.

er?! What the others said....english! but thanks!

**goes to have a nosey!

as for saving in Jpeg mode, dont save as go to export and then export as jepeg!!

arr i like that emma... what did you do to it...

how do you do the black round the edges :)

dont think I have an extract option on psp8 if there is I cant find it

arr i like that emma... what did you do to it...

how do you do the black round the edges :)

I followed a video off youtube and i didnt save the video when i was in a strop that i couldnt save it :rofl: And it turned out that i just hadnt flattened the image lol im a tit! Im going to try and find it again when i find it ill post the link for you. Im getting slightly better photoshop now (very slightly). :happydance:

I followed a video off youtube and i didnt save the video when i was in a strop that i couldnt save it :rofl: And it turned out that i just hadnt flattened the image lol im a tit! Im going to try and find it again when i find it ill post the link for you. Im getting slightly better photoshop now (very slightly). :happydance:

lol typical, never thought of lookin on you tube!

wha photo shop you using?

lol typical, never thought of lookin on you tube!

wha photo shop you using?

Its a really really old version photoshop 5 would love a new version but OH has just forked out for my camera didnt want to ask for that just yet lol.

dont think I have an extract option on psp8 if there is I cant find it

Ah sorry I didn't realise you were on Paint shop :dohh:

On photoshop, it's under filter > extract

Actually what photoshop is the best to go for ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->