Physio taking Matilda Swimming xx

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask as anyone else's physio offered swimming lessons for their children x
We had our first meeting with Matilda's physio even tho she said there isnt much she can do until the pots come off her legs, but she as said she can going swimming at the hospital on a course which starts in feb, I cant believe it I mean I am taking her to Water Babies anyway in January but they say they will take her too as it will be good for her legs xx
Apparantly the prefer parents tp stasy by the side of pool so they ca do the exercises but I am really happy xx

I def cant complain about how much treatment Matilda is getting from Portage, OT and Physio xx

They did tell us that with Jessicas physio she may eventually do it in the water. I asked if I would be in the pool with her and she said only if they needed to show me some exercises. Hope your little princess enjoys her water babies classes so she is well settled in the water when the physio starts. Thats what I intend to do with Jessie too :) Good luck with it hun
xXx

Yep we are starting hydrotherapy in jan :) And I am going to be taking Tegan to sea ponies (swimming class for disabled children) and I can't wait!

i have looked into these myself as well. I was going to do it but it is so hard on my own.... maybe when mike is back we can do it together. He loves to kick about in the bath. i am so scared of drowning tho - ever since i dropped him in the bath when he was less than a mnth old.

That sounds wonderful. I all for swimming, as I used to be (as in the last 7 years) a proffessional lifeguard/swim instructor. The nice thing about swimming is that you are completely boyant so some things that you may not be able to do on land, you might be able to do in the water, and also you use so many muscles in the water. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks Jasmak will let you know xx
Emma I tho babies could go underwater so a certain amount of time anyway as babies (not that I have tried) but you know what I mean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->