Pic!!! Intense heartburn & possible implantation bleeding

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I'm just going to start with I have PCOS so my cycle is not very trackable. Last week my husband and I bded. It was around the time I thought I saw some bleeding and might be starting a period. but I don't always get full period. Sometimes it's just a little bit of bleeding and then it's gone so I thought nothing of it.

One week later and I have had intense heartburn all week. I also had this weird craving for cinnamon sugar toast that I haven't had in years but I was coming up the basement stairs and all the sudden the need for it hit me out of nowhere. And I thought I wonder if I am pregnant but it's too soon to have cravings.

I also think I had a bit of implantation bleeding. This might be TMI but it was in discharge that was like a clear snot like and it had like specks of blood in it. I took a picture of the toilet paper it's attached below. I've been very clear shitty dischargie. I was getting these weird strange cramps on the left side right before I went to the bathroom and I found that. Do you think that could be implantation bleeding at 7dpo?

If I ovulated when I thought I was getting a period then I would be about 8 DPO. I took a pregnancy test completely negative and an ovulation test that had a hint of a line but that's not a positive. What do you guys think. No matter what I do I cannot get rid of this heartburn.

Attachments

• 20170811_193632.jpg
    20170811_193632.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
This is the first day in a week I've not had heartburn.

Symptoms come and go in early pregnancy but I would just keep testing and wait aunt flo out

Do you think that was implantation bleeding?

It's very possible. I didn't have it with my angel but from what I have looked up it's very possible.

It's been almost 8 years of trying so I hate getting my hopes up. I've had slight heart burn today but not like before. Last night I had cramping off and on. I think I might wait till next weekend to test when I should be 16ish dpo. I am never sure what I am because of PCOS.

The waiting is the worst part cause then you start symptom spotting and nearly drive yourself crazy...FX for you

Yes and you tell yourself your not getting your hopes up but its all you can think about. Ugh!

Absolutely but I've been at this almost 8 years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->