Pick me ! Pick me!!! Please!!

Around 3 hours from Sumter. Dog is a bit of everything- but looks like some sort of shepherd/hound mix (year old rescue, gets along with our siamese mix cat). I think we differ from my friends because we're the only ones not in school anymore, both have full time jobs with good benefits that we've been at for a while, etc.

oh dang ... well with that said you don't need to answer to no one then , if yall want ttc then go for it

Hi SCgirl, well I say if you think your ready then go for it. If your friends can't see that you want and are ready for a baby I suggest maybe finding some new ones. Just from experience it's harder to try and get upset each month if you don't have a good support system. I unfortunately have lost almost all of my friends so my support system is DH my parents his parents and our siblings.

Kioana I get what you mean by it bringing you closer. DH and I had an ectopic and I felt the same way. And yes 11 pills is hell! I'm just hoping it will all be worth it. I plan on giving it three cycles and if nothing seems to improve looking at other options though idk what options we will have left bc our insurance doesn't cover anything infertility related =(

well I have my fingers crossed for you :) this is my 2nd cycle since I been back on my meds so i'm hoping this will be our time. i'm scared , nervous, but i'm ready lol got the names picked out and everything

Thanks I've got em crossed for you guys too! I hear ya I've had my names picked out for years lol everyone thinks I'm crazy lol but what can I say I have a ton of hope.

hey ladies sorry i havent been on

1st off let me say welcome Carrin, and scgirl lke kiona said the more the merrier :)
my names Sophie

Kiona i dont have fb but thats cuz noone knows im ttc beside the oh and my grandmother which thinks i stopped.... i have one really good friend that understands me and i actually met her on here we never met but we talk thru phone and text almost everyday so yes it be great to add to that and have our own support here with you girls maybe we can start a fb page just for us if u want??

Kiona- i am sooo sorry for your lost but like you have said it kinda was a blessing it open your eyes to want you really want in life and that you need to take care of yourself no mather how much you hate pills. but never the less i am truely sorry you had to experiance that..

cowgirl- 29 day cycle is pretty sweet i wish i can have a cycle :thumbup: that damn witch dont like me... its ok i dont like her either lol

scgirl- i agree with the girls, see when i was ttc before i told my bestfriend and she said that she thought i didnt love my oh and i told her i dont need to tell you how much i love him but i do she says that becuz he really isnt my type but i think thats wat made me love him so much and i want to start a family i tried explaining that to her and she kept saying her comments then when i thought i was preggers and lost ( before i told her i got my period i sent her a pic of the test with a faint bfp and she said nope sorrry your ok your not preggers) like i wasnt looking for you to tell me i wasnt i was looking for excitement and that night i started cramping like never before and then af came i broke down and i didnt even tell her how she made me feel...... your reals friends should always be happy for you watever choice you make...

sorry girls for this being so long :hugs:

afm i may start going back to the fs in june to see if she can put me back on meds so af can come and i can start opks again i was supose to be on prenatal but i havent so maybe thats where im going wrong which one would you ladies recommend ??? i was on clomid for three cycles 1st no O
2nd yes O and 3rd no O then i went to femara once with trigger and O and then i stopped there and just have been winging it cant wait to start back up so i can really try so looking forward to our journeys

im so excited can ya tell lol :happydance:

fx for you ladies keep me posted on your cycles

We have names picked out too. Well its a short list of two names for each sex. The only one who knows them is my hubby, I think its jinxed us but oh well.

afm i may start going back to the fs in june to see if she can put me back on meds so af can come and i can start opks again i was supose to be on prenatal but i havent so maybe thats where im going wrong which one would you ladies recommend ??? i was on clomid for three cycles 1st no O
2nd yes O and 3rd no O then i went to femara once with trigger and O and then i stopped there and just have been winging it cant wait to start back up so i can really try so looking forward to our journeys

im so excited can ya tell lol :happydance:

fx for you ladies keep me posted on your cycles

well my dr said that a women should take prenatals for 3 months before tryn to get preggers , which is why she made me wait a month before tryn to get preggers. id say take some of them get your levels up but check with your dr first :winkwink: .. I think we should just stay on here lol easier to find :)

We have names picked out too. Well its a short list of two names for each sex. The only one who knows them is my hubby, I think its jinxed us but oh well.

I have my girl name picked first and middle ... boy name picked first and middle .. I didn't start picking a girls name till I got a TTC reading and she said BFP coming soon and should be a girl ... lol so i'm keep the faith that she is right ! my girls name isn't that popular which I love because not a lot of girls will have her name :) her middle name will be her fathers name Erika(eric is dads and the K for my name :) ) my boys name is common and his middle name will be my late brothers name

Both my grandpas have the same middle name, so if we have a son they will have the same middle name as there great grandpas. The names we have picked are kind of common but not number 1 on the list. I don't tell any of my family or friends here the names. Because they probably won't like them.

lots of "celebrating" as our first anniversary is this weekend... figure it can't hurt the cause! haha (went to the gyno last week to see if there are any other immediately noticeable issues besides coming off of depo, and currently in a 2 week waiting period for the blood results- also sent blood for genetic analysis, but i dont know that those results would change anything...)

lol well congrads SCgirl!
AF is wrapping up her visit , I should be done by tomorrow . then I start my wait till I can BD.. cant wait .. I REALLY think this is my month

Good, I think AF is about to leave. Won't miss her a bit!

I don't know about y'all, but I'm too impatient for this. I'm not stressed about it, but impatient. I hate knowing that I'm doing all that I can be doing to make it happen, but it's out of my hands.... and I'm only a few months in! (Who knows how long it will take- then there's 9 months (hopefully) beyond that!) Sorry, just a quick rant for the day...

@Kioana- I hope your instincts are right, and this really is your month! :thumbup:

I feel you , im impatient too .. i'm like just hurry up

Hey girls I hope this is all of our months! This metformin is really kicking my butt between the nausea and mood swings but I guess it's getting everything balanced so what more could I want. Congrats SCgirl! DH and I's two year is coming up this August. Funny joe time flies, except when it come to ttc!!! Still haven't gotten AF since I've been on the metformin. Just waiting for her to come to get on to the next cycle so hopefully I ovulate then.

hopefully you will get it soon ... how long have you been on the meds ?

hopefully you will get it soon ... how long have you been on the meds ?

I've only started them a week and like two days ago. So I know I'm being pushy and a brat. I just want it to happen already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->