Pick me ! Pick me!!! Please!!

I swear Saturday isn't coming fast enough ugh !!!! I just want to get BDing started lol so I wait my two weeks ! hows everyone ?

I swear Saturday isn't coming fast enough ugh !!!! I just want to get BDing started lol so I wait my two weeks ! hows everyone ?

I hear that! Still waiting on AF to rear her ugly head so I can start a new cycle with an actual chance. That is if DH doesn't kill me first for being so moody lol. Can I just say that I think it's bullshit we even have to have a two week wait! You would think with all the technology we have there would be something to go hey guess what it worked you just became pregnant congrats or something!!!

AF has left!! Yay sorry for the excitement, but I am so excited for this month!

I hear that! Still waiting on AF to rear her ugly head so I can start a new cycle with an actual chance. That is if DH doesn't kill me first for being so moody lol. Can I just say that I think it's bullshit we even have to have a two week wait! You would think with all the technology we have there would be something to go hey guess what it worked you just became pregnant congrats or something!!!

I said to hubby i wish our belly button was like a trukey topper! like when we preggers our belly button pop up or even when we ready to O

CONGRADSSSSSSS ! :happydance: we have it planned to BD sunday ..tuesday.thrusday and friday and saturday :sex: lol we NOT playn this time .. his mom got on his asking wherr her grandchild at lol! so i said its not me ..im on the ball... this is the first time hes like askig me is it time yet .. before he used to be like when it happens it happens .But im older than him( 30, hes 28) and my clock is tickn!

Good luck ladies keep us posted

Yay for you! You should be excited. I think it's so sad though how we hate AF yet when we know we're not pregnant we can't wait for her to come and be gone lol it's a sick game nature likes to play with us! But I hope this is you month yay for AF leaving and hopefully she doesn't come back for another mine months at least!!!

I said to hubby i wish our belly button was like a trukey topper! like when we preggers our belly button pop up or even when we ready to O

CONGRADSSSSSSS ! :happydance: we have it planned to BD sunday ..tuesday.thrusday and friday and saturday :sex: lol we NOT playn this time .. his mom got on his asking wherr her grandchild at lol! so i said its not me ..im on the ball... this is the first time hes like askig me is it time yet .. before he used to be like when it happens it happens .But im older than him( 30, hes 28) and my clock is tickn!

Good luck ladies keep us posted

Seriously anything would be better then POAS all the time not to mention how expensive they are!!! Sounds like you have your BD schedule all planned out lol I just wish AF would come so I can figure out when DH and I need to BD!

going by my app it say that I O on Thursday. yes they are which is why im not using them this time im just going to make sure we bed as much as we can

im like super positive about this month ... I must confess :blush: I even sign up and made a baby reg and picked out what I want !!

:bfp::bfp::dust::bfp::bfp:

Yah, I remember in Middle school wanting AF to come so bad. I was one of my friends that didnt get it until I was older then most. Now I hate her! Even if this isnt our month we still have wedding and graduations this month so fun. I love looking at baby stuff online. I know what I want, but I will content myself with naming our future babies.

I'm a bit frustrated with my cycle. My app thinks I'm at day 40, but I have no idea what day I actually am... I've been 2 weeks 1 day without bleeding (wonderful break after bleeding for all but 5 days of the previous 6 weeks!). I'm actually hoping for AF in a week, so I can get a normal cycle back. Have I mentioned the shot was a horrible life decision? :dohh:

anyway you can reset the app and recount back ? so you can have a guess?

To be honest, with how crazy the bleeding was, I have no idea where to start from! Somewhere between 56 and 27 (so it could be worse!)... ready to start from scratch.

hey girls hows everyone doing

sorry the metformin was making you feel sick =( i hope it helps you get a cycle going for me it hasnt really done much for af wont show her ugly face its like i hurt her feelings or something lol

as far as the tww how that going ??? yea and tis good not to be stress everytime i was in tww i would try to ocuppy myself with others things trust and believe the tww went like a breeze fx for you hun

kiona arrhh dont you hate when they say "we have time or it will happen when it happens" like dude yea keep saying that but time flies and we really dont have all that much time left my mother and grandmother fell preggers at 23-25 and im 25 now and still nothing so yea lets get a move on it lol gl hun

afm just waiting till june comes so i cant see my doctor and get back on some meds so i can actually poads already lol

I am doing well, just busy. My family is going on a vacation next month and I am so excited. Gives me something to look forward too. Besides all the weddings and babyshowers. I am on CD 8 or so.

hey girls hows everyone doing

kiona arrhh dont you hate when they say "we have time or it will happen when it happens" like dude yea keep saying that but time flies and we really dont have all that much time left my mother and grandmother fell preggers at 23-25 and im 25 now and still nothing so yea lets get a move on it lol gl hun

afm just waiting till june comes so i cant see my doctor and get back on some meds so i can actually poads already lol

I'm good and you ? how you feeling ? I know the feeling , I just turned 30 last dec so im REALLY on a rush TTC , I feel like I cheated my self waiting for so long but then again I wasn't in a place for a child , I guess I am now :) i'm MUCH happier in life so I think this is the right time. :)

why don't you have a TTC reading , the lady I went to was on point for me and it gave me ALOT of hope , it was only 12$
good luck to you as well:hugs:

I am doing well, just busy. My family is going on a vacation next month and I am so excited. Gives me something to look forward too. Besides all the weddings and babyshowers. I am on CD 8 or so.

yes I am too I think lol we bed sunday :happydance: cant wait!!!!

lol, I hope my husband is ready for next week. I am 24, so some of my friends are still like oh why don't you want to go out, drink party etc. But we have been settled down for quite awhile.

Yea i never was a partier eitheri think some people grew up at differnt times

eeekkkk tom is our day yiipppy ... hows everyone in there cycle?

hey kiona idk where do i go for one of those? i remember i had this lady come up to me one time while i was walking and she told me that she saw me having 4 prengenanies and only 3 babies =( and then a few months later i actually walked into a phyic reading and hse said something similar but is that the same thing or is there people that out there just for ttc? lol

hey kiona idk where do i go for one of those? i remember i had this lady come up to me one time while i was walking and she told me that she saw me having 4 prengenanies and only 3 babies =( and then a few months later i actually walked into a phyic reading and hse said something similar but is that the same thing or is there people that out there just for ttc? lol

this is wear I go https://www.eternitytarotreadings.com/index.html I've had two done and mine was dead on shes cheap only $12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->