Pick me ! Pick me!!! Please!!

Sorry I haven't been on I a while girls. Had a problem with DH and his drinking and the metformin is still kicking my butt! But on a brighter note I think AF may finally be on her way so then I can go for my day 21 bloods and find out if their even making a difference.

I'm finally back to day 1 after a 45 or 32 day cycle (depending which app I go by), so I'm glad to have an idea where I stand! (Hoping the bleeding doesn't last longer than a week this time- and that maybe my body will start To O again!)

well ladies i'm OUT for this month !!! WTF :'(

me and hubby got into this big fight for two days then I didn't feel good one day .. all during my high peek days so we was like just set it up for next month . ima try to fit one day in this week but I doubt it

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that... hope you can get yourself a chance!

I'm finally back to day 1 after a 45 or 32 day cycle (depending which app I go by), so I'm glad to have an idea where I stand! (Hoping the bleeding doesn't last longer than a week this time- and that maybe my body will start To O again!)

Yay for AF coming for once! We're both on cycle day two now. Woo hoo go us! Hopefully both our bodies decide to be nice and O this month! Baby dust to all!

me and hubby got into this big fight for two days then I didn't feel good one day .. all during my high peek days so we was like just set it up for next month . ima try to fit one day in this week but I doubt it

I think I had the same problem. DH was a huge ads and went out and got ridiculously drunk on our O day and didn't come home until 4:30 am then tried to kick down the front door because he couldn't find his keys. Needless to day we did not BD that week at all. God why are men so stupid and selfish when TTC? Like really it's not about you anymore get over yourselves. Hope for your sake though you can manage to get a day or two in there! Baby dust!!!

Just wanted to see how y'all are doing. I think I'm far too stressed this cycle between working night shift and moving (tomorrow. and soo not packed!) but hey- we're trying anyway!

Still in the two week wait. It is taking forever!

I think I'm out again... thought I was getting back to normal, but started slight bleeding at day 16 after lots of cramps at day 15. Not fun. :cry:

I think I had the same problem. DH was a huge ads and went out and got ridiculously drunk on our O day and didn't come home until 4:30 am then tried to kick down the front door because he couldn't find his keys. Needless to day we did not BD that week at all. God why are men so stupid and selfish when TTC? Like really it's not about you anymore get over yourselves. Hope for your sake though you can manage to get a day or two in there! Baby dust!!!

smh idk ! they say they want kids but don't want to help. -__- but we good this month so i'm going threw AF now so we going to try again this month good luck to you !

Still in the two week wait. It is taking forever!

GOOD LUCK!! :happydance:

I think I'm out again... thought I was getting back to normal, but started slight bleeding at day 16 after lots of cramps at day 15. Not fun. :cry:

good luck to you , hope all is well !:hugs:

AFM: I am getting a back ache so AF must be on her way. I tested early this week and BFN. She is due tomorrow or saturday.
Good luck ladies!

heyyy ladies !!!

how is everyone? tom me and hubby are going to bed and Thursday and hopefully something will happen , we say we tryn but actively haven't ... omg today my egg is making is journey because I was in soooo much pain !!! I had to take two pain pills before work .. anyone else have that much pain

I'm back on CD14. We are attempting to BD every other day, hoping that just maybe it'll work! It's also been 250 days since Depo, so I'm hoping it's pretty much gone now. This morning was the closest to a positive OPK I've had since I started (this is the 3rd "cycle" using them). It's soooo close, I'm hoping in 12 hours or so I'll actually have a positive. I'm pretty thrilled about this... (Now hoping that AF stays away for a few more weeks... or 9 months!)

As far as ovulation pain, I don't know if I'd know it if I have it- I have pretty much daily abdominal pains (had it for years- docs say digestive/stress issues), so don't give it much thought!

Hi girls! It is cd 12 for me! No o pains but did have some blood in cm the other day it kinda weird for me

Well, at least I don't have to go through the whole two week wait thing, and just know it's a no? Looking for the positive in being back at CD 2... sigh.

It's been a while- any of you having any luck? Last cycle, I managed to make it to 24 days (longest in quite a while) and temps showed that I O'd... but now they're all over the place so... we'll see.

Hope y'all get a + soon (if you haven't yet) :)

nope still hasn't happened here, DH has started vitamins though so lets just say I find it more promising. CD 8 here.

to be real we haven't been tryn nor bedding at all . just working on us , getn our house together I had a ttc reading done again so she still sayn I get a positive in dec/jan so I kinda been chilln . went on a diet lost like 10-15 pounds .. a dress size so just getting healthy for when the time does come

Congrats on the weight loss! That's great :)
I recently tried a diet- ended up gaining weight instead (my husband lost a good amount doing the same thing)... :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->