Picking a Doctor...

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by aidensxmomma, Nov 17, 2011.

1. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

So my OH and I will finally be moving into our own place on the first! :happydance: However, since we're going to be living 100 miles from our hometown, we're going to have to change doctors and everything. I never really had to go through the process of picking a doctor for Aiden or Mady because they just started seeing the doctor that I had been going to for a few years before they were even born.

So what am I supposed to do to pick out a new doctor? I don't have a clue how to even start the process of picking one. :shrug: What did you all do to pick the right doctor for your LOs?

2. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

I just made sure that Medicaid was accepted at the doctor's office firstly. I made some calls because some doctors wouldn't accept new patients or accept new borns. once I found a few, I made an appointment and visited with them, I met a really nice dr and that's who we decided to keep!

3. samface182

samface182 mummy to two boys.

we don't 'pick' our doctor in the UK. you just get who you are given!