Picky eaters?

clynn393

Reaction score
Is anyone else an incredibly picky eater??? I hate almost everything, especially if it's healthy. If I could I'd live on pizza, tacos, and cheeseburgers. And when I try a new food it takes about 5 minutes of near tears before it touches my tongue.

Don't get me wrong, I have a couple fruits I like. A few vegetables. I love various nuts and seeds. But when I look up healthy recipes online, I just usually don't like the blend of ingredients.

How do you cope with being a picky eater while also eating healthy? Do you force yourself to eat foods you hate or just stick to the few healthy foods you do like? I need to eat better but I don't have a huge variety if I'm going the healthy route!

I think I'm a bit more adventurous. But I do tend to like a small amount of foods. I tend to stick to those and find a variety of recipes using those ingredients. It's tough eating healthy and being picky.

I'm just super picky PLUS I hate mixing my foods. I'm one of those people that wants a plate with separaters lol but I also don't want a recipe with weird stuff mixed together! For example, I don't know how people can eat salads with lettuce AND fruits, or salads with nuts and seeds and beans and chicken and other stuff that doesn't belong together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->