Pics anyone???

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This is just for fun :) I am currently 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and have been taking tests daily (I am 24 dpo today). After having MCs in the past I wanted to make sure my hcg levels were rising so I kept poas. Have any of you already found out you were pregnant and still poas? Let's share pics! Here's mine:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 59
I did with my last one until I started doing bloods with my gyn. :) don't have the pics anymore. I'm so jealous you got such a clear pos on a first signal at 12dpo!!! Are you sure of when you Oed? Was it your first time testing or just the first pos? Sorry! I'm going crazy haha

Wow that's so cool! I just got a bfp on a frer this morning at 12dpo and it looks just like yours which had me relieved after my past losses. I kind of wish I had a first signal test I could have taken today now. I took one yesterday and it was negative. Curious what it would have shown today! Love your progression! I will have to get more cheapie tests to keep testing with!

It maybe wasn't completely negative... But hard to see much. First signal yesterday at 11 dpo and today's frer.

Attachments

• 0530150659a-1.jpg
    0530150659a-1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 0531150815b-1.jpg
    0531150815b-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 17
Dobbyforever I tracked my ovulation this past month with opks and bbt. Based on that I ovulated around May 7th and had my first bfp (though it was a squinter) on May 17th, which would put me at 10 dpo.

I was hoping the pics would be helpful for giving others an idea of how dark the hpts should be at various dpo. Your lines are looking really good too happynewmom... nice progression! :)

Here's mine, I'm sure I'll do more hence the empty spaces :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Don't mind my crap editing - just threw them together!

Mine, for my now 19 month old daughter - from my squinter [8dpo] to my frer where the test line is darker than the control [22dpo]!

:thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/x9MfmZ5.jpg

Dobbyforever I tracked my ovulation this past month with opks and bbt. Based on that I ovulated around May 7th and had my first bfp (though it was a squinter) on May 17th, which would put me at 10 dpo.

Thanks for the info! Just getting down since my chart went triphasic on 6dpo and I'm still getting BFNs at 9dpo. I know it's early, but you know how it sucks getting them.

Oh, don't I know it! I was testing from 6 dpo. I thought by 10 dpo I was out but then I noticed the very, very faint line (had to use invert to see it) and became optimistic once again. I hope you get your BFP soon and will have pics to add of your progression!

It has seriously become an obsession with me. I POAS about twice a day (I have a bunch of wondfos that need to get used up anyway) and the worst part is that I haven't thrown them away. I just have them lined up so I can watch the line progression. So, now y'all get to see my weirdness firsthand. I think I'm just a tad knocked up. :)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
Nice progression, ladies!

Kariss - If you do end up doing more feel free to post them! Nice lines btw!

Sunshine - I used Paint for my editing... nothing professional or anything so don't worry... and wow! Your first positive was at 8 dpo? That's amazing! The earliest I've ever had lines was 9 dpo and that was with an ultra sensitive 10 miu IC.

BrittRashel - I too am a poas addict which is why I started this thread. I just can't stay away from them :haha: I knew there were others out there like me ;) I have this weird obsession with PG test lines... I have to see them everyday as my own personal way to make sure baby is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->