• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pictures of what uv brought your baby

Thank you! It gets a lot of mixed feelings in the US because there's a kid's cartoon called "Phineas and Ferb". That's not where I got the name though! Haha. I fell in love with it from the novel, "A Separate Peace"

I wish I could show off what I have so far, but OH has my camera...STILL!

yeah we have that program here!
my brother loves it :)
i love that name
i was thinking of Finn before i found out babe was a girlie!
xx

there are alot more bits that ive got for bubs so far that people have given me etc but these are my faves :)

Attachments

• PICT0241.jpg
    PICT0241.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PICT0228.jpg
    PICT0228.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PICT0232.jpg
    PICT0232.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 25
  • baby bits 005.jpg
    baby bits 005.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PICT0236.jpg
    PICT0236.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 16
divershona i love the daddy's juice one and the little shoes!!
xxx

oh my gosh, i'm going to put up SO many piccies on monday night!!!!! SO many! xx

Phineas is cute! My and and uncle were going to name their son that, but he came out looking more like a Braden :p

divershona i love the daddy's juice one and the little shoes!!
xxx

my dad actually liked that one but they didnt have one saying granddads juice so he's making do with it how it is ... he keeps wanting to add grand infront of it in permanent parker and i told him no !!! keeps threatening to get the marker pen out !

im scared to go away anywhere incase he has written on it eeeeek but hey not much i can do really is there? :shrug:

Lovely stuff girlies :) Ive stopped the buying til shes here now hehe xx

:rofl: you could always get him to buy one more and do it :winkwink:
xxxx

yeah, we got them at the scottish baby show though so i don't know where we would get another one, i'll tell him if he wants to do it he can find them and buy one online hahaha

not the actual pics, I got them off the website, but heres what I bought Summer a few days ago :D
dress.jpg
5052341297088.jpg

I really need to stop buying her stuff.. Just ordered her a lil humphreys outfit & this pink slumber bear.. it plays womb noises when they wake up to settle them back down.. I hope it works :haha: xx

These are what i bought Jayden on wednesday..

https://as7.disneystore.co.uk/is/image/DisneyStoreUK/2516039219966M?$full$ mickey mouse dungarees

https://as7.disneystore.co.uk/is/image/DisneyStoreUK/2516022227412M?$full$ matching mickey mouse cardigan.

I could live in the disney shop lol

Aww they are so cute. I need to go disney shop... Will have to wait til shes here now! xx

i bought him two more rattles today but they are 3 months+ so will go in his xmas stocking lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->