• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pictures of what uv brought your baby

i'd say mention it to your midwife.. cause it could be either - i get it cause of pressure from bubs, but depends how she's laying - but it could be a sign as well, and i'm sure your midwife won't just act on that, she'll put it together with the results :)

ahhh sophiee.. not sure about orange juice?
but i know 100% cranberry juice and water are the best.. especially water.. cause it just flushes it out - sometimes, the water means you don't need antibiotics :) oh and in this weather it's even better, cause you can have it REALLY REALLY cold and it's refreshing!!
xxxxxxx

oo :) ... i got like a thing from mothercare for a photo shoot.. i can have one now of her as a bump.. one when shes say2months then one when shes like 6 i only paid £25 n i get a big pik free... then pay for the others i want :)

i was meant to go like 4weeksago.. but wanted my bump to be bigger n havent re-booked since lol!

o n last time i was 31weeks when i sawMW n was measuring 23weeks... now im 33 n measuring 25 :S lol!
but shes only a little bit small on her growth scan like just below my line on my chart so i dunno why im measurin small.. i dont understand it lol

x

think im going to get some nice cold water :) ... i want to take my gaviscon medicine.. but its horrible really thick n jus makes me feel more sick :(
ewww heartburn is horrible... :(

x

i'd say mention it to your midwife.. cause it could be either - i get it cause of pressure from bubs, but depends how she's laying - but it could be a sign as well, and i'm sure your midwife won't just act on that, she'll put it together with the results :)

ahhh sophiee.. not sure about orange juice?
but i know 100% cranberry juice and water are the best.. especially water.. cause it just flushes it out - sometimes, the water means you don't need antibiotics :) oh and in this weather it's even better, cause you can have it REALLY REALLY cold and it's refreshing!!
xxxxxxx

Yeh cranberry juice ive heard of too. Well this loopy doctor told my mum shes gotta squeeze the oranges herself and give it 2 me lol! & also I got told NOT to drink cold water when I had my kidney infection I had to drink room temperature ugh! But yeh apparently the water flushing out the system is more effective then antibiotics neway xx

Ah my sis is a professional photographer so I get my pics free luckily.. I'll be making her take pics all time lol.

Hmm thats quite a big difference, u just might be carrying different & could be all baby and less fluid.. U got a scan this week thou neway havent u? so they'll check all of that then, i wouldnt worry until then.

Ew gaviscon..I just drink milk it really does help my heartburn.. stops the burning in my throat xx

iv got one tomorow :) ... wel when she was leing across i was measuring just 2weeks behind... but since she been head down its been like loads of weeks behind :S... all she said at my growth scan last time was that she thought my MW needed a new tape measure lol!

x

sophie - ahhh that doctor sounds like she's off her trolley!! hahaha, did your mum squeeze these oranges herself? lool.. better not have had any help from a blenderrr :winkwink: i just don't like cranberry juice that much - so just stick to the good old waterr :) mmmmm.. room temperature? why should temperature make a difference? :wacko:

aimee - you poor thing, sounds like you're having bit of a horrid time - you might just have a slightly smaller baby - there's nothing wrong with that, might make life alot easier when you get to 40 weeks, and she's a lovely 6 lbs 10 or something and we're all moaning about our 8/9 lbs babies! hehe.. or maybe your midwife is measuring from the wrong place? :haha: it's sposed to be from the top of your bump to the top of your pubic bone... maybe she's just doing the bump? or maybe she's just really curled up into a ball :) they can't really tell the weight that well by measuring you tbh..
and ahhh i can't have gaviscon, makes me feel like my throat is freezing on it's way down haha..

and i saw the pictures in mothercare too.. i'm deffinatly gunna get some done - boots now do them too.. it's like pixifoto or somethingg? :) and you get one big one free with the shoot and just pay for what other ones you want :) and most mothercares are even starting to do it in a sperate room :)

Yeh she was a stand in doctor lol really old & rubbish! so obviously squeezing ur oranges was the old fashioned way of doing things lol & no my mum didnt I just stuck to my lovely room temperature water lol. I dont know y.. cos it can freeze ur kidneys otherwise? ha, ur not meant to drink cold water when u got a sore throat either cos it dont help so not sure really.

Thats true, bet the midwife isnt measuring u properly aimee.. Specially as ur sonographer said she needs a new tape measure lol.

I cant wait to get pictures done of baby :) Im gonna have to put a diff headband on her each time lol. I want a canvas done too! xx

haha :) mm sounds it.. ahh she needs to go back to doctor school!! pfftt! WE HAVE BLENDERS NOW DAYSS!!! WE DONT SQUEEZE OUROWN ORANGES!! silly doctor!!

oww.. i know why you shouldn't for sore throats, because it could cause the throat to swell more, making breathing more difficult.. hehe.. :) but tbh, i think the temperature of water is gunna affect you, then maybe you should be in hospital anywayss hehe..

ohh when you have your bub, as a "thank you for being such a crappy midwife" present, you could get her a new tape measuree!! :haha:

ohh, and yeahh... i want a canvas too sophiee :) i think they're lovely..
i want a picture of me, her, OH and my mum on canvas for my room :) hehe..
xxxxxx

My headbands that I made tooday:

https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3631/dscn0029y.jpg

Aw thankyou :) Got frustrated with the glue cos its so rubbish but got there in the end! hehe xx

:rofl: oo what glue did you use?
i wish you could buy them like that!!
xxx

Some multi purpose non toxic 1.. I sewed the headband 1st.. Ive actually got good at sewing now lol. xx

i'm awful with all those textile things :blush:
but they are gorgeous hon
xxx

Im awful too... but I managed it! & thankyou.. Im well chuffed hehe :D xx

awww well done hun :D
The glue takes absolutely ages to dry doesnt it!!

Easier than you thought?
xx

Yeeh fay its rubbish It just dont stick either.. do u find that? Hopefully their ok when their stretched or i'll be reglueing haha.. I dont like hardly ne of the mixed packets I bought, think i'll buy single things I like next time.. I might buy a diff glue too. But yeh I gave up with the 1st 1 and had a strop, then I came back to it and managed to get the hang of it hehe.
And yep Em I cant wait to put them on her now she better hurry up! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->