PICZ ADDED.pg5-My birth story

i was holding my breath when i was reading up to the purple part thinking that no i dont wanna read the next.... but i did!! im so glad both of u doing great and your baby is a real fighter!! :hugs:

Awww Linz, so happy you are both well. Have you got a name for her yet.

WOW big congrats your little girl sounds like a real fighter im glad your both doing well xxxx

I had a quick sneak over to the preemie section yesterday to see how you were getting on.

Congratulations on being a mummy!

I am so glad your little princess is doing so well.

:hugs:
:dance:

xx

That must be quite terrifying for you, I cannot imagine what you were going through. So glad to hear that your baby is doing great.

Congratulations!!! :hugs:

I'm glad she is getting stronger by the day. I told you black country babies are strong stuff!!!

Are you still at City then or have they moved you? Hope they are looking after your LO.

Can't wait to see a picture xxx

So glad you are doing well hun, :hugs: to you all -x-

so very pleased all is well..and im inspired by your strength hun.
very big congrats!!
cant wait to see piccs
xx

So glad to hear that things are going well with you and your daughter -take care and lots of hugs n love to your lil princess

xxx

wow i cant belive how well she is doing thats great news. how long do they plan on keeping her in? x x

Aww Linz hun congrats again. She sounds amazing. Can't wait to see a piccy xx

Oh hun, I'm glad everything is going good an LO is a fighter. I can't imagine the stress you were in but thankfully baby is growing and breathing well. Good luck with your little princess. :hugs:

Thanx everyone, answer to all ur questions, her names kayah and she weighed 2lbs 14oz and was 16 inches long and she is stil in city hospital, im not sure when shes coming out- they say aim for ur due date bt she wil be promoted to a different room in 3days when she is on 100% breast milk! Then they wil jus w8 til she puts weight on and can suck, swallow and breathe at the same time with out complications xx thanks for all the lovely msgs

Awww linz, Kayah is such a beautiful name. Well done Kayah!!:cloud9: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->