PICZ ADDED.pg5-My birth story

Linz88

Mummy 2 Kayah + BbyBump K
Reaction score
PART 1 OF 4- On wednesday 2nd june i had increased discharge, i new it was my show as it was greeny,yellowy n browny, i wasnt worried as i had read it could grow bk! On thursday i had some minimal period type pain bt assumed it was because i had a water infection! I called the labour ward just to b on the safe side, they told me to come in and get checked over

I arrived at the hospital and did a urine sample which confirmed my uti. They then put me on a tracer and told me it was showin up that i was havin contractions! they did an internal and told me i was 4-5 cms dilated! I was cryin my eyes out as i was only 29 weeks! They gve me a steroid injection and put me on a drip to try and stop things, i foned my mom and she came up, on friday i was stil on the drip and recieved another steroid injection, i was taken off the drip at 1025pm

Ive just read your first two and want to give u massive hugs!!!:hugs: Youre 2 days behind me and when I first read about what happened it really hit home that preterm labour can happen. I think youre doing amazingly well and u should be very very proud of urself and ur little girl xxx

On saturday 5th june i woke up at 4am with period pains, nothin serious, i told the nurse tho and she gave me 2 paracetomol, i went bk to sleep and woke up at 7am to go to the toilet, and i was drippin blood i paniced and started callin the nurse, then the contractions started coming thick and fast, my membranes had ruptured so i was moved to the delivery room, the nurse gave me some gas and air and did an internal and told the midwife my waters was gna break ne minute,

I started feelin like i needed a number 2 lol n i was stressing sooo much, tryin to hold it in, bt reli it was the bby lol i looked down and saw a purple foot, my mom arrived that second and then i pushed n my waters went all over lol, i think i only pushed 2 or 3 times and my princess was born weighin 2lbs 14 at 738am :) it happened so quick that my fob missed it

My fob arrived 10 minz after and then i showered n me my mom and fob went to c her, she was beautiful and no longer purple lol im so in love, shes doin great- she is havin 70% breast milk and has been breathin on her own since birth.. Shes now a week old and u would never believe shes a premmie shes soo chubby lol xx

Ive just read your first two and want to give u massive hugs!!!:hugs: Youre 2 days behind me and when I first read about what happened it really hit home that preterm labour can happen. I think youre doing amazingly well and u should be very very proud of urself and ur little girl xxx

Thanks hun, i never thought it would happen to me, i miss bein pregnant bcuz when she was inside me she was with me 24:7! I hope everyfing goes well 4 u xxx

Wow glad you and bubs are doing well! Congratulations xx

Thanks hun- good luck and happy due date xx

omg! im so happy every thing is ok!!!im tariffed of going into pre-trem labor!

So glad she's doing well honey.....Can't wait to see some pictures of your little princess xoxo

awww hun so sorry you went through this, but so happy shes doing good, add pics when you can :) xx

Congratulations! Sounds like a very emotional journey so far, but she sure sounds strong...just like her mommy. x

She sounds like shes doing so well:happydance: Get some pics up of her when u can! Really pleased that ur both doing so great:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->