PICZ ADDED.pg5-My birth story

omg!!!! :O
as of u have had her!!
you ok?
she ok?
she beautiful!!!

xxxxxx

lol yep i had her 8 days ago!
im doin great yano.. a little tired cz im at the hospital mornin til night-hate leaving her
and shes doin great the docs keep sayin she dnt seem like a 29 weeker and maybe she was 31+3 days when she was born bcuz of the hole 2 week conception thing
and inoo shes gorgeous.. im so in love.. i never new it would feel like this.. i love her soo much that it actually hurts (if dat makes sense) xx

awwwwww :)
& i bet u hate leaving her :( but least u no shes ok in there!

n yh i no what u mean shes a little cutie!! ... i cant believe how big she does look :)
bet your still finding it weird her being here tho arent you?

are the nurses n stuff nice at the hospital?

xxxx

Beautiful pictures and a lovely name

xxx

awwwwww :)
& i bet u hate leaving her :( but least u no shes ok in there!

n yh i no what u mean shes a little cutie!! ... i cant believe how big she does look :)
bet your still finding it weird her being here tho arent you?

are the nurses n stuff nice at the hospital?

xxxx

ye its reli hard leaving her.. swer dwn it breaks my heart.. bt ino that she'll b ok.. the nurses r great.. there jus really nice and supportive and friendly.. and im finding it very weird being pregnant.. ino people including my self complain alot bt if i cud turn bk time i wouldnt complain at all cz i loved bein pregnant i jus didnt realise til it was toooooo late xx

so glad you are both doing great! I'll miss having you around.

awww congrats on your little princess, my son was born at 33weeks on the dot was 4lb 5.2oz but seems alot smaller and skinner than your daughter lol... she is just beautiful though, do you have a name for her?

here is a picture of my wee prince almost 3years ago now.... this time 3years ago i was in labour :D

omg she is such doll! I'll keep praying she gets to come home soon

awww congrats on your little princess, my son was born at 33weeks on the dot was 4lb 5.2oz but seems alot smaller and skinner than your daughter lol... she is just beautiful though, do you have a name for her?

here is a picture of my wee prince almost 3years ago now.... this time 3years ago i was in labour :D

aww ur sons gorgeous- thanks for sharing the piccies :) tbh i dnt fink she looks like a 29 weeker either & she defo doesnt look 2lbs 14oz! Xxx

she is GORGEOUS and looks so healthy! conratulations!!

and well done Kayah!!! :)

just popping over she is lovely and she look really big and chunky for a prem baby.

her name is lovely wishing she will be home with u soon.

She is gorgeous Linz, loving her name too.

Awww she is so beautiful no she doesnt look like an early baby at all bless her:cloud9:Congratulations and well done:hugs::thumbup:

seems like just yesterday you left us in 2nd tri, but i am so happy for you and LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->