piles question, is it true??

weffi82

Reaction score
I had my 1st child in Jan and while giving birth i ended up with piles, my friend had the same thing an said when she had her 2nd child she had to have a c secton becasue of the piles. I would like a little brother or sister for my daughter and wanted to start trying next year but i dont think i could cope with a c section. is it possible to have a natural birth with previously having piles??:blush:

I don't know but I wish you the best of luck.

I don't know anything about piles interfering (or not) with a vaginal birth, but I do know that you can go to a doctor and get rid of them! I got them as a bizarre side-effect of my first mc and finally sought treatment for them 8 months later - it was embarrassing, but pretty painless. And it worked!
:blush:

I don't know anything about piles interfering (or not) with a vaginal birth, but I do know that you can go to a doctor and get rid of them! I got them as a bizarre side-effect of my first mc and finally sought treatment for them 8 months later - it was embarrassing, but pretty painless. And it worked!
:blush:

how do they get rid of em?dd you have to go to hospital?

No, it was an outpatient procedure at the doctor's office (a colo-rectal surgeon - they used to call them proctologists). I had what's called IRC treatment - infrared coagulation. It took just a minute or two. It was uncomfortable, but painless. Now I'm aggravated with myself that I let it go so long before going to a doctor about it!

You do not need a c section because of piles!
Try anusol, if that doesnt work then your doctor can refer you to a surgeon, theres several ways to get rid of piles depending on whether they are internal or external. Usually it involves a rubber ring tied round them until they die:thumbup:

Dont let them put you off number 2:hugs:

no thats nt true its maybe possible but many ppl go on to have natural labour!!

:rofl: No doctor in his right mind would give you a section because you had piles....!

i dont think thats true honey ... best talking to your doctor nearer the time your ready to start TTC and write all the questions down you have. C-sections are usually very discouraged so really dont think that would be true.

i suffered horribly with piles throughout pregnancy due to insanely bad constipation, and had a normal vaginal delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->