• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

piles soo painful

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So this is a tmi post but I have got two big external piles it's sooo sore to sit stand or do anything they must be the dove of a large grape .. I tried "pushing them back" but really didn't work have been putting cream on for two days tried a few baths nothing is reducing them :-( any ladies got any miracle solutions :-( ???

I know how you feel, i keep getting a large external pile on and off, drives me mad! Ive also tried the creams but they arent working for me either so dont know what to suggest x

Not in third trimester but saw post. I suffered in both pregnancies with this and I highly recommend witch hazel (liquid not gel, can get from chemist or supermarket) put on cotton wool pad and hold against area. I found the creams irritated. The witch hazel takes down swelling and stops it hurting so much. Also ice helps. I got one of those small kids gel packs they have for kids for bruses. Hope that helps

I have horrendous internal piles and can't get rid of them I got them after child birth Eurgh I feel your pain :(

Noooooooo you poor thing I had that 2weeks ago. I a froze a flannel in witch hazel and put it on the piles it relieved the swelling and disinfected it. You poor thing if it's still bad I'd go doctor that's tough going.

I used preparation h during & after my last pregnancy. Was the best thing I found x

Thank you ladies it really is the worst thing Iv had to deal with so far !!! Creams arnt doing a thing I am currently laid on my sofa with a frozen flannel wedged I between my cheeks :-/ hoping this takes the swelling down deff going to try get some witch hazel ! Oh the joys of pregnancy I'm just glad I don't have to make them worse by pushing as baby is 9lb 4 I am having a c section on Monday ! Pllllllease let this frozen flannel help !!

Oh that's brilliant only a few days until baba best of luck!!!!!!

Girls the frozen flannel really really helped I will be repeating that tonight for sure !!! Been soo much better today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->