Piles

Jft1

Reaction score
There’s going to be TMI so I apologise in advance!

I suffered from painful piles even before I had my son, but after his long birth my backside was left in some mess. They did eventually calm down, I’d get the odd flare up but nothing too bad. I’m now just about 29 weeks pregnant and for the last 3 or 4 weeks I’ve been struggling so bad. The pain I’m in is absolutely horrific. I’ve phoned the doctor 3 times now because they’re bleeding badly too and all they’ve given me is stool softener and a cream, but nothing is working. I swear my backside resembles a baboons and I’m now in tears daily with how sore it is. I’ve tried witch hazel and salty baths but nothing is helping at all.

I’m now petrified of giving birth to this baby as I know it’ll end up worse if that’s even possible!

Does anyone have any advise at all?

I dont have any advice but I am the EXACT same :( terrified about what labour is gnna do to ‘back there’ :(

It’s absolutely horrendous, just wanted to pop in & send hugs!
xo :flower: xo

I dont have any advice but I am the EXACT same :( terrified about what labour is gnna do to ‘back there’ :(

It’s absolutely horrendous, just wanted to pop in & send hugs!
xo :flower: xo
Thank you! I’m so terrified and I’m so much discomfort. I cried for ages today and that’s not like me.

I hope you’re keeping well other than the piles xx

That sounds very painful! I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thank you! I’m so terrified and I’m so much discomfort. I cried for ages today and that’s not like me.

I hope you’re keeping well other than the piles xx

so sorry its distressing you so much :( .. it is really painful hun. Hope you manage to find some relief from it x

haha other than that, Im ok-ish hun, thank you!
Hope your ok soon.. we’ve both not long to go! <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->