Pill question

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
When they say, "consistant times 24 hours apart" do they litterally mean 24 hours? I've been having an issue this month and I've been within 2-3 hours day-to-day but...

and what about O-ing on the Pill? When would that happen?

no reason, just wondering. I can't figure it out and it irks me hahaha

Technically, you aren't supposed to ovulate on the pill. It fools the body into thinking you are pregnant, it also makes the uterine lining thicker so adhesion of a fertilized egg is harder and makes the environment such that it is hard to make a fertilized egg in the first place. They mean try to take it around the same time everyday. I have been on the pill about 16 years altogether and I will tell you it is damn near impossible to always take it at the EXACT SAME TIME. :D You should be fine taking it within two to three hours...its not like it will explode or anything :D

it depends on what pill your on hun. The combined pill you usualy can be up to 12 hours late where as th mini pill cos can only be up to 3 hours late

that's what I thought. Like I said, I'm nt worried or anything, I'm just curious. I'm always hearing about people getting knocked up on the pill and i'm sitting here going, "well how the hell?" hahaha

I don't see how anyone can remember to take it at the exact same time everyday anyway. I think the most likely cause of getting pregnant on the pill is probably forgetting to take one/ several or taking them very irregularly and having unprotected sex. Unless I misses something..

*shrugs* I have no idea, but all 3 of us (me and my sisters, that is) were pill babies o_O

I've often wondered this as well, I'm on the combined pill and i normally take it before work each morning but a few times i've forgotten to take it before leaving for work and had to take it in the evening, I don't think it makes a difference tho. it's only happened a couple of times. xx

It doesn't work for everyone, that's why it isn't 100% effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->