Pill question.

Frooty

Reaction score
Im on the combined pill take 21 and then 7 day break. I started my pack on a Friday and the pack ends on a Wednesday but they say to start the new pack the same day u started the pack before but that would be a 9 day break help please im confused lol.

Im on the combined pill take 21 and then 7 day break. I started my pack on a Friday and the pack ends on a Wednesday but they say to start the new pack the same day u started the pack before but that would be a 9 day break help please im confused lol.

somethings gone wrong there hun, the pack should finish on a thursday, 7 day break takes you back to start the next friday

x

Maybe i took one too many pills? Would that cause any harm or affect how it works? Because i finish this pack on a Wednesday should i start the next on a Thurs or Fri? x

erm. i start each new pack on a saturday. i finish each pack on a friday, have my break and start anew again on saturday:wacko:

Looks like ive taken one too many then so guess i should start my new pack on a thurs if i finish this on wed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->