Pillow????

littlelady

Reaction score
Ok my son seems to sleep far better with a pillow on the sofa or my bed hes nearly 1 and would like to give him one soon but hes a belly sleeper he should be still ok but he sleeps face down??? any others still gave them one?

if you go mothercare they will have pillows suitable for 1 yr plus, you could maybe get him one of them hun, he will be fine with a pillow hun, he will move his head so he can breath.

good he seems fine with ours if i just get him a really firm one so his head doesnt sink into it lol just cos he sleeps face down im just abit worried

they have loads of different ones in mothercare or even toy r us. thats where i got my daughter's first pillow from then as she got older and it got a bit worn i changed it to a normal pillow.

This might sound odd but Jack used to sleep so well in our bed so we used to put him on a pillow of ours in his cot and he sleeps really well. I will look into a baby one though, didn't know they did them :S

yeah leeon is the same in our bed but ive noticed its the pillow settles him more must ne comfier for him but ill defo look inot a baby one :) thanks ladies

I think they all sleep better with pillows lol... it helps with gas too, imagine being a poor baby and having to sleep flat on your bak :( Stupid rules about SIDS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->