pills and potions

I glad i stumbled across this thread, i'll soon be joining you girls properly as i will be 35 soon :wacko:

This is what i now take:

Pregnacare Conception
Evening Primrose Oil
B Complex
Vitamin D3
Omega3 Fish Oil

Now i have read this thead i discoverd why i shouldn't take EPO past ovulation, i wont be ttc until i have been to recurrent m/c clinic though which is in December, in January i'll be 35

hi there

AnnaLaura, a friend who is also TTC mentioned cod liver oil to me but I don't know exactly how its meant to be good for TTC??

Sus09, the grapefruit juice helps with fertile cm. EDIT: please see NorthStar's post below.

good luck to all :flower:

hi there

AnnaLaura, a friend who is also TTC mentioned cod liver oil to me but I don't know exactly how its meant to be good for TTC??

I believe that overall it's a good supplement for health, both physical and mental. Specifically to ttc, though, it's high in Omega-3s which is good for sperm production.

Wow this is an old thread, a bit depressing that we're all still TTC.

Sus grapefruit juice is supposed to be bad for you if you are "oestrogen dominant" you could ask LL Bean about this one, as for some people it seems like this would not be a good idea.

I'm trying the COQ10 at the moment, or COCK as we like to call it, and I've added a B complex, plus the folic acid

Gave the EPO away, it totally messed up my OV/LP which is a shame as it was awesome for PMS and hormonal acne :cry:

Oh, NorthStar, I did not know that!
I just take grapefruit and other vitamin C rich fruit to avoid colds, then I read that it helped in fertility, just a coincidence but I did not know it had bad effects as well.
I am going to ask LL about it, as I eat grapefruit every day for Breakfast:wacko:

Gave the EPO away, it totally messed up my OV/LP which is a shame as it was awesome for PMS and hormonal acne :cry:

This is why I have not really tried any type of herbs or supplements; apparently I'm chicken :blush:.
It could do good, but it could do bad. My body is working, I don't want to mess it up.

I stick with a good multivitamin, 1000IU vit D, and 1000mg folic acid.

Sus grapefruit juice is supposed to be bad for you if you are "oestrogen dominant" you could ask LL Bean about this one, as for some people it seems like this would not be a good idea.

I didn't know that, gosh sorry about the info I posted earlier, everything I've read about grapefruit juice has been positive for fertile CM. Interesting, will have to look into it further.

I'll edit my previous post.

Thanks NorthStar!

There are definitely ladies who top me on the number of pills, but so far this is what I'm on:

B12
D3
Fish oil
Prometrium (every 6 weeks if no natural flow - 2 pills a day at night)
Metformin (2x's a day 4 pills total)
Prenatals

I'm considering the royal jelly thing and some others, but for now this is what I'm on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->