Pinch me!!!! - updated pics

Lucy0945

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe it....I'm finally pregnant after 13 months TTC!!!

I'm so scared that something will go wrong....I just feel like my period is about to start.

I did a cheapy test this lunchtime as my period was due yesterday and it came back positive straight away. I then went and bought some better quality tests and a digi and both are POSITIVE!

Thought I'd share what we did differently this month:
- Stopped thinking about it
- Lost 5kg
- Stopped drinking
- Exercised loads
- Used OPK as normal. But only bd'd on and around O instead of loads, as we did other months.
- My husband had his sperm tested this month and I got my results - we're both working fine.

Symptoms/signs so far:
- My temp dipped for two days around 7dpo
- Temp has stayed high, but dropped by 0.1 degrees this morning, so thought I'd get AF today.
- But I'm not emotional like before AF. Feel really positive and excited.
- No other symptoms during 2WW
- Period-type pains now...pretty bad cramps. I'm convinced AF is coming.
- This morning I felt like I hadn't brushed my teeth in a few days...a strange taste in my mouth, even thought I'd brushed them just an hour before.
- Today strange gurgly sounds in my stomach.

My overwhelming feeling at the moment is please let it stick...and hope that the next few weeks go quickly so we can tell people.

Got a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Congratulations Mrs xx H&H 9 Months !!

Massive congratulations!!!! You must be over the moon.
We have only been trying 4 months and was already starting to get down so it's really lovely to hear your news. When it hasn't happened to you yet you somehow can't imagine it ever will, if that makes sense!?

Massive congratulations!!!! You must be over the moon.
We have only been trying 4 months and was already starting to get down so it's really lovely to hear your news. When it hasn't happened to you yet you somehow can't imagine it ever will, if that makes sense!?

I know exactly how you feel - I had actually started to give up and started putting all my energy into other things like going to the gym, trying to shed some weight etc...and it happens...when I wasn't expecting it!

Wow huge congrats!

Where in the South West are you hun? xxx

Lucy I had period cramps when period was due and for 2 days afterwards. It was implantation pains/stretching (yes, already). I still get them now and I'm now 13 weeks.

Congratulations!

For other ladies, I used the CB digital OPK sticks and caught quickly. Like Lucy my OH and I 'saved' ourselves for mr smiley face and I did headstands the lot xx

https://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2144/photo2xf.jpg

This morning's tests!

huge congrats i am mega mega jelouse, i am sure its not going to happen to me, this is our 36th month TTC so tonight i am getting a new baby instead a baby collie :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->