Pinching etc

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
:shock:

I have NO idea where this came from but I have noticed since she was about 11 months she would pinch her self when she was naked. Like around bathtime etc or when she had shorts ons he would pinch her legs, belly and 'boobs'!

i always swot her hand away and say NoNo. So now she still does it yet I notice she is doing it because as she does it she says 'NoNo Hallie No No' which results in me swotting her hand away and telling her its naughty etc and a big tantrum!

The last few days she has pinched me a few times and i have got her off me and put her on the floor away etc yet before she was stood next to me ont he couch as we were watching youtube clips of laughing babies and she hell pinched my shoulder, it is still bright red now. I said 'No Hallie, No thats naughty'

You know what she did :o

She grabbed her hand with this big dramatic grasp and started crying and then kept kissing her hand saying 'Better' then shoving it in my face to kiss better. I swear to god though, if anyone was in the room you would think I actually hurt her hand, the dramatic fake out of her was horrendous, it really shocked me!

Now for one, Hallie doesn't get hurt, if she trips she gets straight up and nothing phases her so I've not actually had a chance to do the whole 'kiss it better' thing yet , so i don't know where she has got that from!

th last few hours aswell I have noticed she knocks her dolls head on something or drops it then will rub it better and kiss it and cradle it.

She seems to be obsessing about hurting. I swear to god she has been a doll this afternoon so good I even said so on my FB status but since I posted it she has been the devil. I have jus had to get the laptop and sit on the stairs to get away from her. I cannot cope at all I cant wait for her to go to bed, right now she is fine I am out of the room but if I am in there she just crys and hurts me and herself and its horrible. Ive switched the laptop off and tried to join in on her games and when she is playing or try instgate games but she hates me playing with her.

I dont know what to do :cry: I feel like I will just snap!

Oh Amy :hugs:

Caitlyn keeps headbutting me. I pretend to cry and she says sorry and gives me a kiss. Do you tell her she's hurt you? Doesn't stop her doing it sometimes and laughing at me. It hurts more than just my head, it makes me really upset :(

Maybe get some pencils out and some paper and do some drawing? Calm you both down?

x

Thanks for your reply ..We have done drawing already this afternoon in her angelic stage. Darren just got home and he come through the door and just went what the hell has happened.. She was screaming like a maniac. Proceeded to punch me in the face and then Darren changed her bum and took her to bed 5 minutes ago! I know its early but she is asleep already so that kind of counts for the last hour being cranky!He has gone now to the match and I am praying she doesn't wake up until tomorrow morning. :( I get so upset though because I don;t want her to be naughty. I can't bring my self to shout at her so when I do its just a little outburst because i have come to the end of my tether so its moreof a high pictched squeal and she just laughs at me. The smacking her hand thing doesnt work either thats just hilarious too her :dohh: meh bedtime for me cant come soon enough!

aww :hugs: I know I have some very trying days with Hannah when I count down the hours/minutes until her bedtime

Amelia does the pinching herself thing, she usually grabs and pulls at her minnie! As long as its clean i let her get on with it, its her body and i suppose she is just learning. Before bathtime at night we let her run about naked for 5mins or so, and she is pinching and grabbing her belly, back and chest. Could you just let Hallie kinda pinch herself? I mean if she is hurting herself then she would stop?

As far as hitting and hurting you, i read that it is sometimes a sign of affection, they just are learning how to express themselves?
When Amelia does hurt me (and she laughs afterwards...cheeeky mare) i just put her down away from me and tell her that its naughty, if she doesn't listen when we are out and i am holding her i just hold her hand/arm by her side. She doesn't like that at all and tends to not hit again.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->