Pineapple

Sherley

One of each!
Reaction score
Hi, I thought I'd post about the benefits of pineapple in the 2ww as its not something I've seen people mention on these boards.
I found out I am pg yesterday first month of trying, so feel VERY lucky. I had a couple of sessions of acupuncture and also used soy iso as I used both these things to conceive my son. However, I also ate pineapple from ovulation onwards. It must be fresh pineapple, not tinned. You take off the skin and cut in to 5 pieces and eat one piece per day for five days, including the core if you can manage it (actually its not that bad) as that has the highest level of something or other in it which helps your uterus develop a good lining. Is supposed to aid implantation.
Anyway, whether it was that, or something else, or bd'ing every day from AF onwards, I don't know, but I thought I'd post about it as its an easy thing to try.
Baby dust to all!

Congratulations on your BFP! Not heard any mention of pineapple before, but most defo worth a go (if nothing else, it's tasty!haha) So you suggest eating it every day from ovulation,yes? Currently half way through the 2WW and starting get my symptoms of AF horrid return :( but will be sure to give this a try next month! I heard another woman tried rasberry tea from the start of AF until ovulation, but not after, have you heard anything about the benefits on fertility with this too?? Congrats again! :)

Congratulations huni. I will be sure to remember this!

Oh yes I've been drinking quite a bit of raspberry leaf tea too, mainly to cut down on caffeine, and yes not after ovulation! X

Hi, I thought I'd post about the benefits of pineapple in the 2ww as its not something I've seen people mention on these boards.
I found out I am pg yesterday first month of trying, so feel VERY lucky. I had a couple of sessions of acupuncture and also used soy iso as I used both these things to conceive my son. However, I also ate pineapple from ovulation onwards. It must be fresh pineapple, not tinned. You take off the skin and cut in to 5 pieces and eat one piece per day for five days, including the core if you can manage it (actually its not that bad) as that has the highest level of something or other in it which helps your uterus develop a good lining. Is supposed to aid implantation.
Anyway, whether it was that, or something else, or bd'ing every day from AF onwards, I don't know, but I thought I'd post about it as its an easy thing to try.
Baby dust to all!

Congratulations on your :bfp:
I'm going to test today well in a bit, hoping for a :bfp: so much, if I don't get my sticky bean this month I shall try the pineapple thing you've mentioned :) xx

Hi Thanks for the info. Did you start having pineapple the day of ovulation (or day after?) for 5 days onward? Some people say to start at 3 dpo and have it for 5 days. What do you suggest?

Just tested and it as :bfn: :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
Just tested and it as :bfn: :cry:

I hate that stupid one line so much, I remember testing last month and I walked out of the bathroom to put on some coffee for the hubby and make myself some toast, and walked back into the bathroom to see the one line and was like
'So we meet again one liner' I thought the DH was gonna lose it he was laughing so hard lol. But I'm very sorry to see that stupid one line for you :hugs: maybe next month

im off to but a pineapple this morning!!!

thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->