Pink blood after sex TTC?

Angelmiss3

Reaction score
Hi all looking for advice.
Me and my partner are not trying but not preventing.
We had sex late September and 7th October and a couple of times after that and the fact my period is late.
I'm not sure how late I am as different calculator/calendars say different.

I had a period either 19th,20th or 21st August and then 21st September.
Around 6 days ago I noticed I had more discharge (clear and watery) along with sickness feeling and cramping/dizziness. However tests were negative (tesco) not sure on sensitivity. Dr said to assume I'm pregnant from my syptoms but I'm not believing until I have proof. Also been checked for UTI the full works and all clear, just to rule that out! :winkwink:

I feel sort of similar to how I did when pregnant with my son.
I done a test the cheap Ebay ones the 10imu with fmu and within around 40 seconds a thick pink positive line followed by the control line and it definitely was a positive but around a minute or so later it vanished. Then 3 hours later I done another which was negative.

Went for a nap as was feeling unwell and woke up and done the deed with partner (bit rough) and when I went to the bathroom around 10 minutes after when wiping I noticed pink/reddish blood but not red blood more pinkish and not alot but wipe couple times also feeling little sore downstairs. Had to put a pad on after bath and spots of light red/pink blood. Now I don't know what to think? Any advice

Could be spotting just from sex or could be AF coming , sometimes sex brings AF on for me.

could you have cervical erosion i do and sometimes spot after we dtd xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->