Pink/brown discharge almost 6 weeks

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Had pinkish brown discharge yesterday once. Then once today just when I wiped. I'm almost 6 weeks. Anyone else have this? I called the doctor and hey said its fine as long as it's not red. Just scared me when I seen it.

Yes, I had this with my daugther just around the same time you had it... doctor also told me it was nothing. Had an ultrasound a day later and saw my baby's heartbeat :) Don't worry!

There's a thousand reason for this hunni. Just relax if you can. More then likely old blood come down. As long as your not cramping/inpain with fresh blood and clots in sure everythings fine xx

Had it with my daughter early in that pregnancy. Everything was completely fine!

Can you request an early ultrasound just to check?

I have it at 6 weeks. I just had my first scan with heartbeat and everything. Mine is usually brown but sometimes pink. It's hard not to worry but spotting doesn't necessarily mean bad. Do you need a panty liner or is it only there when you wipe?

No pain accompanied. I already have my first ultrasound scheduled for a week and a half from now. Well mostly when I wipe. I put a panty liner on and it was maybe a penny size from all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->